cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Mike Lee

***** at the insulting briefing over the non-existent rationale for the extrajudicial assassination.

Utah could be interesting. While cafflicks and evangelicals are heavily into The Cult of Trump, Mormons not so much. 

Utah has 6 electoral votes, which isn't chopped liver. Maybe Evan McMullin could take it this time.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Mike Lee

When the choices come down to "Bernie Biden or Klobb!" vs "judges" Trump, I don`t know how the "moral card" is played against Trump.     I mean yeah yeah yeah "Trump was married 14 times yada yada" however if you look at a woman with lust in your heart, you`ve committed adultery, so unless you dose your morning coffee with salt peter, all us healthy men fall short of the Bible.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

A degree of hypocrisy I'm sure- after all Utah is the #1 state for financial frauds which you'd think would make him a Favorite Son.

Plastic surgery too, and wife and daughter tick that box.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BTW, an interesting facet of rural society is that there are certain local characters who are quite obviously immoral and crooked but are somehow deemed Good People and all the other Good People put on their halos and proclaim, "who am I to judge my brother?"

Others are Just Known not to be Good People.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

There`s a old joke about a church member going around trying to get people to visit his church.  One man that he invited said "I wouldn`t set foot in that church, full of drunks, liars, hypocrites!"  to which the church member replied "Yes, that is true, but we do have room for one more"   Smiley Happy .     There are voters that go to church, tithe, don`t cuss and all that jazz, yet vote Democrat....they can somehow compartmentalize the Democrat sodomy, sloth encouragement, baby killin` that somehow is "outweighed" by the Dem candidates letting in Mexicans and throwing money to the poor, that version of "Christianity Today". 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Salami needed killing, but if you want to be upset there is justification.

Highlighted
Advisor

Sam, nutz says that the reason none of the progressive types got all over the JV guy was that they are all in a cult.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yeah, if you have Right to Life and NRA bumper stickers on your dually it is like an EZ Pass- you get to drive right through the Pearly Gates.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Climate alarmist think they control the weather, not the Almighty. You cultist think you are greater than God.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Not a cult?