cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Mike Rowe on Trump

I would really like to see Mike Rowe as Secretary of Labor or a "jobs czar", I think Mike`s being around real honest working people has baptised him in common sense.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/11/mike-rowe-of-dirty-jobs-on-the-simple-reason-trump-won-the-working-cl...

17 Replies
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Mike Rowe on Trump

If he is so smart then maybe he should check the numbers again because more people chose Clinton than those who chose Trump.

May not be as good for the job as you claim if his math is that bad.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

The people that work chose Trump!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So Canuck, what are your alternative numbers?   Were welders, construction workers, carpenters, plumbers out en mass for Hillary???  that`s news to me.  Trump won the "rust belt" Pennsylvania, Ohio (even though elitist Gov Kasich is a poopy head), Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2016/11/10/ignored-by-gop-blue-collar-voters-lined-up-for-tr...

r3020
Senior Advisor

Having trouble accepting the results of the election are we.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

BA it does not matter how many welders or construction workers, farmers or doctors voted for each one the fact is that Clinton has now amassed over 1 million votes MORE than Trump and they are still counting in several states with final totals expected to show Clinton with 2 million more votes than Trump.

So as I pointed out the people chose Clinton, the system chose Trump.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

No 3020 I know and accept the results.

It does appear that some do not accept the FACT that the people chose Clinton and it was just the system that gave the prize to Trump

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You people are so inept.

Everyting about them is nothing but sleaze. From the decor of that gross penthouse to thei assoicates.

Kardashians for Intel ??  How about one of the Koch bros for EPA ?

The entire fake  trump ( not my pres ) administration  is going to crash and burn and you and peole like you will be held responsible, with actual penalty.

Tick Tock, it's just a matter of time.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

In BA's world " Certain people " have more value than others.

I cant believe  he hasnt been named to be part of the admistration yet.

He is clearly well quaified by hate, and that is the sole requirement.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

"the people chose Clinton, the system chose Trump."

The United States is a constitutional republic, look it up.  

Your statement makes more sense if you were to say, "the people in certain states chose Clinton, the country chose Trump".