cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Milly, You OK?

Heard there was a tornado last night near Indinaola. Any wind damage at your place? Trailer house still bright side up?

2 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Twister Was Close to the Farm, but missed it.

@4wd wrote:

Heard there was a tornado last night near Indinaola. Any wind damage at your place? Trailer house still bright side up?

The tornado came within 2 miles of the farm, but it missed the place....lots of rain, however.

Some electric power poles on the north side of town were tipped to the north.... must have been brushed by the tornado winds.  It sure could have been much worse.  It lifted up some just before it got into the heaviest populated part of the town.  If it had been a big one, lots of folks would have been hurt, or worse.  I am sure grateful that it spared everyone from physical injury.....about 6 houses got tore up pretty bad.

Senior Contributor

Re: Twister Was Close to the Farm, but missed it.

If I remember right, you had a close encounter with a tornado up there about 3 weeks ago too. Seems like you folks are in a tornado alley. I guess they have no preference r or d. Better have your insurance paid up, "third one is the charm" ya know.