cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: PROVE IT NOT SO GREAT

and his PROOF was or couldnt you understand the post--just keep hooking up and leave the discussion to us with more iq level--yea this is fun -and again thanks for aping my posts --it shows you have to use them to create yours--glad to give you ideas --we all know you need them

gough whitlam
Advisor

Mollie - with the added burden of attempting to teach you anything we have decided it would be easier to teach an elephant the pride of rin in treacle.     Now  - THAT IS FUN..  Can't you hear everyone having a laugh at your expense.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i see your still too dumb to know what the word proof MEANS so we will try and TEACH you ---but with most atheistst what is the use --you wont need the knowledge in the future --aint this fun???? and i do like to see you answer for not so great--maybe you and him can HOOKUP like you and surebutt

gough whitlam
Advisor

I know I am to have an operation to have the laughter taken out of me but when you talk of FUN I go hysterical.  Let me show you = so we will try and TEACH you ---but with most atheistst what is the use.   Can you imagine that, you teaching me. You couldn't teach a pig to be dirty.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

so you too see the futility in teaching a athesist---thanks for the agreement