cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Minneapolis, what a dem run mess

At least 150 Minneapolis police officers have filed for disability, citing post-traumatic stress disorder as their reason for leaving following weeks of crime and turmoil after George Floyd’s death.

The disability claims come as the city grapples with an uptick in crime and elected officials try to dismantle the police department while trying to create a more holistic approach to public safety, the Associated Press reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/07/11/150-minneapolis-police-officers-want-duty-disability-for...

8 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Minneapolis, what a dem run mess

Can't say that I blame them. 

Almost 25 percent of the entire Mpls police force...wow. I bet guns are really flying off the shelf there now.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Bruce thinks that the riots were carried out by some group called the “Boogaloo Bois”. I had to Google it up. Google says it is a white supremacy bunch that wears Hawaiian shirts. All I saw was white people in “block black” clothes with backpacks filled with bricks, gas masks, cones to cover tear gas canisters, and other riot tools. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Can't say that I blame them.          Almost 25 percent of the entire Mpls police force...wow. I bet guns are really flying off the shelf there now.)

When we don't have the police anymore and a thief or thug or rapist breaks into a house, do we just call the coroner direct?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Bruce claims antifa doesn't even exist.

PORTLAND, Ore. — Authorities say downtown businesses in Portland, Oregon, have sustained about $23 million in damages and lost customers because of violent nightly protests that have wracked the city. 

At a police briefing Wednesday, Portland Police Bureau's Deputy Chief Chris Davis said the intensity of the violence by an “agitator corps” and the length of the protests are unprecedented in Oregon’s largest city.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

antifa is made up, but the boogalooga boys are for real.

lol

BJ claims he isn't smoking any of that whacky stuff, but what do you all think?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Waltz request to stick the USA with the bill for mn democrats incompetence was denied.  $500 million in damages, Bruce says everything is fine.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

The last homeowner or businessman out of Minnehopeless is a rotten egg.

r3020
Senior Advisor

But Bruce and Ze Jen will vote once again for every dem running. Stuck on stupid.