cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Minnesota Dems want Trump off their ballot

The DFL (make up your own words for that acronym   Smiley Happy   )  have some technicality that would keep trump/Pence off the Minnesota ballot...oh I can hear the Don`s and the Schurrbart  "Arrrr..the Rightos didn`t get him signed up on time, rules is rules!  Arrrr".    

You know what, I am fine with the DFL keeping Trump off the Minnesota ballot for 2 reasons:  Number one it will make them look like the small dirty twerps that they really are.  And number two, Trump won`t get the Minnesota vote anyway, last time they voted Republican was for Nixon in `72.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-want-trump-and-pence-scratched-off-minnesota-ballot...

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Minnesota Dems want Trump off their ballot

(...keep trump/Pence off the Minnesota ballot...)

Media Matters David Brock, a Hillary Clinton operative, also wants Chris Wallace to be removed as moderator in the 3rd debate.  Probably want him replaced by a Candy Crowley type.  I guess 3 liberal & 1 conservative debate moderators is not good enough for liberals.

Veteran Advisor

I believe every state is in play right now as Mrs. Clinton is as

popular as VD.

Just think, if Lord Trump has gone from down 7 to up 3 in a few

weeks, a gain of 10% of likely voters, what November may hold.

Whats that saying about momentum?

Senior Advisor

George Soros wants on line voting. No better way ever to fix an election.

Honored Advisor

The libs really like "voting made easy" get all the retards to vote!   Have voting 24/7 so no one misses their Cheaters or Steve Wilkos shows.  They aren`t going to even have to go to "drive through" voting where registered Dems get a Happy Meal with their vote...now Dems sit on the couch with their laptop and vote, maybe Dunkin` Donuts can deliever them a token reward or in Colorado a bag of weed or something.

Honored Advisor

It`s bad enough the Libs got >50% of the country dumbed down and dependent, they still want to give amnesty to undocumented Democrat voters and rig the debates too boot!   They don`t want to leave anything to chance.

But Trump better watch out, these damned "moderators" will have some technical question that only "the most traveled secretary of state" would know and nail Trump on some stupid Ubeckybeckystanstan question.   What every damned "journalist/moderator" is gunning for is to have Trump in headlights, sweating, asking "What is Aleppo?". 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

All this early voting is troubling. In my opinion, there should be no early voting. The 2nd Tuesday in November should be a voting holiday. Only absentee voting should be allowed and it must be hard to get an absentee ballot. Voter ID must be part of this.