cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Minnesota Rally

I thought the leftist clown circus outside the Target Center last night was worth $10 million in future MAGA 2020 publicity. It was so reminiscent of the 1968 Chicago Hippie/SDS/Weatherman/Black Panther riots surrounding the Democratic National Convention. It also reminded me of the left’s attempt at a low comedy & buffoonish exhibition held here in Madison, WI in early 2011.

Some people may genuinely hate Trump, but they may also be forced to adjust their feelings once they have had a good long and hard look at who exactly is opposing him. Who among us is prepared to turn over government power to a disheveled mob of dope smoking, obscene, violent, and irresponsible losers? Any takers?

The same goes for offering up any real power to the sorry likes of Reps. AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Pressley, Chickenman Cohen, Maxine Waters, Hank (Is Guam tipping over?) Johnson, Al Green, Elijah Cummings, Gerry Nadler, Frederica Wilson, Shelia Jackson-Lee, etc.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Gosh.

All the dog whistles resonate with you.

Taken in total still won't be enough to offset the degradation of Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

bruce MN
Advisor

Been having considerable correspondence with co-workers at Target Center (could have worked the event but my 8Ball league plays on Thursdays so graciously declined).

We’ve been told cops and event staff did a great job of keeping it pretty much a nothing burger. A few isolated incidents, most later in the evening between individuals. 

RW scandal outfits found a few to cherry pick, of course. 

The City breathing easier this morning, other than being stuck for the massive security bill. 

Will be working more sanguine events the next 3 nights, including one of those “easy crowds” that will show up for a Christian Rock concert tomorrow night. So should get a chance to talk to some of the security staff and cops who where there then.

bruce MN
Advisor

If the snowstorm would have come in early and the event would have been cancelled it’s obvious that your propaganda feed would have still managed to convince you that Nicollet Mall looked like Tianaman Square and there were no store windows unbroken for blocks around Target Center.

Lots of students and older women holding signs. And a few people who stood up for themselves against random thugs. 

2 1/2 hrs with lots of folks leaving along the way like Braves fans in the 2nd and 3rd after the Cardinals put up a 10 spot in the top of the 1st  

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Send them a bill

Sounds like the protestors were an organized mob.....they should get sent a security bill, right?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Send them a bill

That mayor is a real jerk, he charged Obama $20,000 but was trying to soak Trump $500,000.  What about Target field for the Twinkies??..."oh uptown bars and hotels will have more revenue with the out of towners!"  What about the taxpayer Vikqueens stadium??  "Oh the uptown businesses will make up for it! "  .   Well, look at all the out of town visitors showed up for Trump...probably most weren`t from the Minneapolis area...just a guess on my part.  🙂  

And the cops are on the payroll already, it`s their job!   But what about those fools closing down I-94???? the damned city put up with that crap.

bruce MN
Advisor

There wouldn’t be anybody to send it to.  There was no comprehensively organized anything.  Numerous activist  groups and individuals who showed up on their own.

RW proposal would make you think it was all the mysterious antifa but it might be hell to find a mailing address or headquarters to send it to or drop off.

Unlike, say The RNC or Denison campaign HQ.

Sometimes it becomes just outright befuddling when one of you wingers tosses it at a wall.  Probably you should go to a xxxxpile where the chickens haven’t been eating anything but straw. Old timers told me what that stuff was like in the drought years of the ‘30s.  Wouldn’t stick to anything  Fly eggs wouldn’t hatch in it.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yeah To quote Jeff Foxworthy:

”Pandalereum!!”.

Frey’s only been in office a short while.  Sworn in last year. Obama left office 2 years earlier.

He’s opened a conversation that has been picked up in municipalities nation wide.  Look for it to play huge in Charlotte and Milwaukee next summer.

As for the sports teams, they are being brought up as well. Not for scheduled events but for parades and rallies and such.  NFL and NCAA coughed up considerably for Super Bowl and Final 4.

Not lost in it all is the difference between a Presidential visit and a campaign event, which is inarguably what last night was.

Expect special ordinances to be proposed and floated all over the country.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Great minds think alike....already proposed

not sure if I beat them to it or not, but it doesn't matter.....article already out there proposing just my thoughts.

https://alphanewsmn.com/antifa-to-target-trump-rally-trump-supporters/

They fleshed out the list of who to send the bills, to, also.

Good work!

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Great minds think alike....already proposed

These are becoming literally hilarious.  

Inside baseball. For true believers 

Blows up in the first sentence  “group”  There is no “group”.  A sympathetic movement? Yes  Perfectly named  Would be interesting to know who actually dreamed it up, but creatively genius for sure. 

Maybe Jacob Wold or James O’Keefe could make up something abbreviated like it out of “Fxxk Democracy”.