cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Great minds think alike....already proposed

Bruce, are you drinking this afternoon, or is the TDS really getting to you?

I would hate to have to be around you....you remind me of one of my old time friends that got the TDS so bad,  just about everyone on facebook had to block him.

There are some self help books out there...you could try David Viscott...Finding Your Strength in Difficult Times....its like $8 at Barnes and Noble.

bruce MN
Advisor

Seems that it’s being reliably reported that the crowd was actually rather thin at TGT last night. After 80,000 ticket requests, no less.

Hard to imagine how any thing or body could have less appeal than the Minnesota Timberwolves. 

Mike Mulveny The Jeff Teague of the WH?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Probably afraid of the knitting needles.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The problem is all the Democrat candidates put together couldn`t draw have the crowd that Trump does.  Republicans don`t rip off vagina hats and set them on fire as the antifa did with MAGA hats.  Republicans don`t want to be on the 6 o`clock news rioting, they might lose their JOB if their BOSS sees them....perhaps take away the welfare checks of the Trump protesters? 

I don`t know if it was true, but the Mayor reportedly moved porta potties 2 miles away from the Trump crowd....oh yeah yeah yeah "it was a blah blah blah issue, the Fire Marshall said porta potties were a fire hazard so they had to be moved blah blah blah   tee hee hee "  Yup that was safe, it`s not like the Trump supporters are animals like in some cities where they pee & poop where they stand.

Also reported the skyways heat was cranked up uncomfortably hot..oh I know "It was cold and we just wanted the Trump supporters to be warm tee hee hee "

You know, if that piece of crap mayor was truly on the just side, wouldn`t he say "I politically disagree with the President, but he and his supporters are welcome here, let`s put politics aside and welcome them!".. Okay then I MIGHT give the liberal Democrat side another look.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah right.

It's Friday, take that fat porker trophy wife* of yours out for a feeding.

Purple ribbon at the county fair

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Same for Red if she hadn't already left him.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

sdholloway, you`re a mean drunk.   Should I hold my breath for holier than thou ElCheapo to scold you?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, you just wonder what kind of demons that these clowns are holding inside of themselves. I really do wish them well, and hope they get some help.

And I would never want to be within shouting distance of either nutz or boritz, as far as that goes. Not my types. Bitter jealous guys that have a downward trajectory and want the world to go with them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, even the mob would leave family alone.  I`m guessing the wrong behavior last night gives license formerly sane Democrats to cross lines?  They sure aren`t going to win any converts acting this way.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Minnesota Rally

Hahaha.... the way Brucie spins is worth the ticket here.... cops kept the law abiding people "under control"...and the incidences happened later in the night....like when the law abiding people were leaving and attacked by ANTIFA.

This kind of imagination is not common... takes an unusual individual.