cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Missing passenger jet.

Isn`t that something, not a trace of it yet?   http://news.msn.com/world/malaysia-not-sure-which-way-lost-jet-was-headed 

Okay, I kid you not last week we rented the old Steven King movie, The Langoliers it`s about a plane that flies through an Aurora Borealis and goes back in time 15 minutes.  It`s a very good movie for back in 1995  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbrLjcAPw0 

23 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Missing passenger jet.

Obama conspired with the Muslim Brotherhood and the American Nazis to hijack the plane because the nurse present at his birth in Kenya was on the plane and the Chicago machine insisted he get rid of her before they could arrange for him to be appointed Dictator in Charge for Life!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Your guess is as good as any at this point in time Schurrbart.   But, this is really strange, we can plant corn straight as a string +- 1", yet they can`t track the flight plan of a 777 jet`s black box???  First they say "it went off the flight plan"  then they say "we tracked it for a while off the flight plan" then they say "no no no scratch what we`ve been saying...we lost track of it on radar".

I don`t know, could Muslims around there be in on it?  Is the government/media as clueless as they`re pretending?  Did North Korea have something to do with it?  Was the plane hijacked and safely flown somewhere to possibly load with explosives and sneak into a flight plan and explode over a large city?

It`s a mystery, it`s just strange that the black box pinging hasn`t been located or any debris...seats and fusalage would float.

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

You crazy nutbag Snurrbutt.....everyone knows dictators are not appointed!

bruce MN
Advisor

Living out an early generation Bond movie? If that plane is still intact, one can only imagine what use it might be slated for.
r3020
Senior Advisor

BA, when it first happened I thought it was probably a terrorist attack in which they just blew up one plane. And since no one has claimed responsibility I thought it was a trial run and if successful they would try to blow up several planes on the same day all over the world. I sure never thought it would take this long to find it. Who knows. I just can't figure out how no one could track it with all of the modern technology. How could it just disappear from radar?

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Do electronics exist that could be on board and hide a plane from radar?

hardnox
Advisor

Maybe there was a stand down and drill to test ATC for a possible jet disappearance.

Thus they wouldn't have known if what they were looking at was real.

Probably should check if there was a debrief on the control personnel and whether the tapes of that meet were destroyed.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

As I understand it, they were at 35,000 when they were last seen.  Now that`s would take a long time for them to hit sealevel, barring they were in some sort of freaky freefall, there should`ve been plenty time to call in a "Mayday".  That leads one to think that something happened with the pilots, radio problems and aircraft troubles at the same time is too big of coincidence.

Samnospam
Advisor

I don't know if that airline tells the passengers to turn off cell phones, and I don't know if the plane was in range of cell towers, but if it was and a cell was on they should be able to track a passenger's phones path via triangulation with the towers.