cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Mitch McConnell

said the shut down was alearning experience. For the newly elected guy in the congress. The tea party fellows needed an education to be brought up to speed. We will not have a shut down next time.

That is from one of your own but I suppose by now he has been demoted to rino status. lol

8 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mitch McConnell

Probably not up to that level!
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Mitch McConnell said the shut down was alearning experience. For the newly elected guy in the congress. The tea party fellows needed an education to be brought up to speed. We will not have a shut down next time.)

McConnell said republicans will not shut down the government.  What about your girl Pelosi & your boys Reid & Obama, will they shut down the government if the republicans try to reduce a couple billion $'s from Obama's trillion $ annual deficit?

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Teddy. You are deliberately ignoring the economic facts of the US. Even your Repub. guys know the truth about the debt but you continue to spruik the Fox propaganda.

Remember it was your guys who wanted to extort Obama to repeal everything about obamacare as a trade off for passing the bills.

That type of corruption is something the mob would be proud of. But is also the type of desperadoes we are dealing with. Are you comfortable with that?
r3020
Senior Advisor

Mitch McConnel is part of the ruling establishment willing to do whatever he has to do to stay in power.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Who are you talking to? nt

nt

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Who are you talking to? nt

He's more than likely on a phone that can only reply to the original thread.  That's all my old "crackberry" can do.  I'd expect that he was replying to Edmund.

Samnospam
Advisor

The difference between the mafia and government is when you pay the mob they leave you alone.
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Teddy.  You are deliberately ignoring the economic facts of the US. Even your Repub. guys know the truth about the debt but you continue to spruik the Fox propaganda.
Remember it was your guys who wanted to extort Obama to repeal everything about obamacare as a trade off for passing the bills.
That type of corruption is something the mob would be proud of. But is also the type of desperadoes we are dealing with.  Are you comfortable with that?)

I think someone at NSA intercepted your reply of foreign origin & re-wrote it unintelligible.