cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Moderator Alert????

I`m happy you agree with me. Can you contact some family to help you get out?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He`s a bit confused today........

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No fight left in you Bart. Not that long ago you wanted to kick everyone's butt. Must be getting old.

Senior Advisor

Now that he has a actually been called to arms by the dem leadership he has kind of gone quiet hasn't he. He's going to leave his ol' buddy Micheal Moore twisting in the wind.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I’m not going to kick anyone’s and haven’t been doing so for years either. I have invited you to come to where ever I’ve been to try to kick mine as you have threatened in the past but can’t get you* *** to accept. I won’t ever start anything with you fools but neither will I back down.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sure seems that way.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah well it would to a guy who likes to talk the talk I’m now in Pinetop, AZ. You want to kill some liberals, come on MF!!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

the way you move around, it's like chasing illegal aliens hahahahahaha

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You drove right past my hose again Bart? Sure are un friendly.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Al what is your insurance? Sorry forgot where you live. Only went through Indiana at Evansville. And bass, don’t move much at all. Had to take my sister in law back to MA after my brother’s service. However, al, I’m not looking for you. I have no desire to shoot anyone unlike you and the other tough shoot liberal guys here. But I will defend myself.