cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
14 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Moderna vaccine trial

Even if it or another works trials are a year minimum.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

But there's always HCQ.

It is almost a daily occurrence for there to be a news release from somebody in the biotech space about some trial in some phase. Almost none of them ever result in a product making it to market. Like this company, which has never brought a product to market.

The previous best bet- the Oxford vaccine- failed on monkeys.

It isn't impossible that something will be available inside of 18 months but not likely. Doesn't mean a whole lotta money isn't going to be made as "investors" chase every news release.

Highlighted
Advisor

Manufacturing, packaging and distribution in order to put much of dent in it maybe longer than that.

Then you’ve got capitalism and class to consider. Not enough room to hold the well armed militia on red state Capitol steps if the evil gubmint starts out giving it out in some order that would align with those that the reflect geographic and demographics that had been statistically proven to have been the most vulnerable to infection..

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Also, brain chips and The Mark of the Beast.

Although maybe a majority of the nutters will have acquired natural immunity by then.

Might be some money to be made in renting one's self out for 'Rona parties. I actually don't have a big problem with that if they rent out one of those vacant motels and quarantine, and get a clean bill from a doctor before re-emerging.

Might reasonably qualify as child abuse, though. Now there's a future hysterical martyrdom story for you when CPS comes and grabs the kids.

Worse than gay pizza.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

This will be great.

Get the 3%ers to dress up in their GI Joe togs and meet 'em at the door like George Wallace.

I'm sure that Tuck n' Sean will give it lead story coverage from their home studios.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just in case someone might think I'm not being sarcastic (like Dennison with PineSol) I strongly recommend against doing this.

Scientists don't know why some apparently younger and healthy people become acutely ill but one possibility is "infectious dose".

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sadly I think it must really hack you off that 99% of those that get it will suffer no lasting consequences.

They say ghost hate the living, don't know never spoke with one.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I recommended against it but in your case I'm in favor of a 'rona party.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Actually suspect there is an outside chance I've already had it, but until there is a widely available anti body test I won't know.