cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

More Evidence

snip;

A new study released Monday found that warming temperatures in Pacific Ocean waters off the coast of North America over the past century closely followed NATURAL CHANGES in the wind, NOT increases in greenhouse gases related to global warming.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PACIFIC_WARMING_STUDY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAUL...

Global warming alarmist are only after your money. Don't believe them.

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: More Evidence

@Democratforlife wrote:

snip;

A new study released Monday found that warming temperatures in Pacific Ocean waters off the coast of North America over the past century closely followed NATURAL CHANGES in the wind, NOT increases in greenhouse gases related to global warming.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PACIFIC_WARMING_STUDY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAUL...

Global warming alarmist are only after your money. Don't believe them.

It's all so confusing. How do you know which scientist to believe? The man made global warming climate change and disruption scientist or the wind made global warming climate change and disruption scientist. Then you have your sun made global warming climate change and disruption scientist. Soooooo much science and so little knowledge. Guess that is what you call cafeteria style climate science. Of I forgot the weather is not climate scientist. Oh yea don't forget about the computer model scientist. You have to try to believe them if you don't want to be labeled a flat earther and denier. Let's just fund em all with hard earned middle class tax dollars. They are scientist. They just HAVE to be right.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

CCmarch.jpg 

More evidence that you are really PATHETIC !

NEW YORK CITY: 300,000 March Ahead Of United Nations Climate Change Summit...........            

I wonder if Fox noise covered this ?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

300,000 morons!

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Why should they? If I was there, I would tell those people (if that is what they are) to go get a job. 

Were you in the crowd? The one wearing pink? lol

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Here is more evidence your crowd does not care about the enviroment by the mess they leave behind. All they want is our money. 

Sorry....Not gunna happen

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/180187-climate-march-swept-nyc-spreading-activism-awareness-trash/

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

CCmarch.jpg 

More evidence that you are really PATHETIC !

NEW YORK CITY: 300,000 March Ahead Of United Nations Climate Change Summit...........            

I wonder if Fox noise covered this ?

What a HUGE carbon footprint they leave. 100s of 1,000s of gallons diesel for their air conditioned charter buses and 1,000s more aviation fuel for their private jets. Then someone has to clean their mountains of trash. Wonder if they ate any carbon emitting beef while they were there or if they ate lettuce.