cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

More Research Scientists Notice Warning Signs

Analysis of the Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19 identified two potential risk factors for inducing prion disease is humans.
https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

You have been warned. I am sorry that most of you will pass away, shortly. 😢

10 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

There can be nothing more illuminating

than a scientific paper that uses the term “not too far fetched” in it’s conclusion.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Whistling past your future graveyard, Bruce?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: The Truth is Slipping Out

"If you wanted to depopulate a significant portion of the world, and to do it in a way that wouldn’t require destruction of the environment with nuclear weapons, or poisoning everyone with anthrax or something, and you wanted plausible deniability, whilst you had a multi-year infectious disease crisis; I don’t think you could come up with a better plan of work than what seems to be in front of me." Mike Yeadon is a soft-spoken microbiologist and a former vice-president of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer. He spent 32 years working for large pharmaceutical companies and is a leading expert on viral respiratory infections. https://allnewspipeline.com/Newscaster_Slips_Up_On_Live_TV.php

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: We're all going to go crazy and ....

We're all going to go crazy and then kill you and eat your brains.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: We're all going to go crazy and ....

Allnewspipeline and daily expose?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: More Research Scientists Notice Warning Signs

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Analysis of the Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19 identified two potential risk factors for inducing prion disease is humans.
https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

You have been warned. I am sorry that most of you will pass away, shortly. 😢

Most of  'em aren't long for the world anyway Craig.

ACX66895171
Senior Contributor

And Scivision is on every list of predatory publishers. No thanks.
bruce MN
Advisor

You goofs keep making me miss Donald Kraft 

Attended a big family reunion yesterday and missed my Uncle who passed away in Feb 2020 just before the SH the F. 
At 88 

A wise old soul and some were saying how lucky he was to get out just when he did and others were saying that they sure wish he’d have been around to offer his views on the matter. 
 Sorta how I’m feeling about Kraft-T.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

You goofs keep making me miss Donald Kraft 

Attended a big family reunion yesterday and missed my Uncle who passed away in Feb 2020 just before the SH the F. 
At 88 

A wise old soul and some were saying how lucky he was to get out just when he did and others were saying that they sure wish he’d have been around to offer his views on the matter. 
 Sorta how I’m feeling about Kraft-T.

I would venture a guess that Don Kraft would love to trade places with you, in a heartbeat.