Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

More Than A Feeling

BOSTON cancels THREE shows in NC  

Smiley Happy

HB2 has the appearance of an oppressive discriminatory law against a small minority, who already have to deal with a narrow-minded world regarding issues beyond their control which they did nothing to bring upon themselves.  Does the group read this site ????   Smiley Very Happy

Other aspects of the new law arguably encourage bigotry. With thousands of fans in attendance at our shows, it is likely that some members of our audience and/or their loved ones are affected on a daily basis by this ugly expression of intolerance.

-From the groups FB page

( BOLDING is mine ! )

40 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Update

You can add Pearl Jam to the list as of a few momnets ago Smiley Very Happy

Start chuggin' that Florida O J BA !!!!  YOU are gonna change the world !!

LOL hahahahahahahah Smiley Very Happy

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Update

Who cares. Some entertainers want to boycott North Carolina, .... Cool.  I wonder how much $$$$ they are LOSING by doing that?    Also, I wonder how much $$$$ the decent folks are saving themselves in North Carolina? 🤔

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

You ask who cares and the answer is PLENTY OF FOLKS...NC is losing along the way Milly...your kind is "going away" one funeral at a time...change is slow...Do you drive the short bus? LMAO!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Must be nice to only do business with the people you want to do business with. May be North Carolina will sue for discrimination.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Brilliant suggestion there, turdy! LOL!! You really are comedian, aren't you??

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Hey GTO i bet he did not even notice what he said shows the original problem.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL at this rate, the extent of culture and entertainment that NCers will have left is to stay home and read the bible

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Are you kidding?? The ones that voted for those creepy, GOPhers, can't read!! Lucky all they had to do is make a mark.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Who cares. I wouldn't walk across the street to listen to those loosers.

Pearl Jam.... isn't that something your kind does alone with rats and gophers.