cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

More aggressive treatment for the cancer of liberalism?

Not a time to gloat, but certainly a good time to try to protect the legislative gains. Voter ID would be a great start for 2016, perhaps a federal law to insure that only qualified voters vote, and one vote only this time. Public paid transit to get low income folks to the polls (I am not kidding...MN actually has this in the metro area!)? Eliminate it, or at least offer workers the same inducement...maybe a non-refundable tax credit to offset actual tax for workers that voted...a stipend to pay for an hour of their time and for their transportation.

Conservatives need to get creative...our time to take back American and put the train back on the rails will not be a long season, but only a few days in the sunshine before the evildoers take back the agenda.

The amigos may be lounging around and talking gibberish right now, but they will find a new community organizer to worship in short order...you can bank on that. Sheep need a leader, and they are sheep that need to be shorn regularily.Soon they will find new gurus to call them stupid fuchers and old people that don't know anything and they will be giddy once again, too stupid to know that they are being laughed at by their supposed leaders.

Certainly not a time to be complacent.

53 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: More aggressive treatment for the cancer of liberalism?

I see you are ready to lead everyone to the promised land! Eliminate all voters except those that have their own transportation, own property,etc. If you had ever had cancer you wouldn't be blasé about it. Maybe you will and then we can suggest a more aggressive treatment for you. From a 3 time survivor!!
OKdon
Senior Contributor

If a republican voter chose to partake of the free ride to the polls would he be denied access? Do they have to show their 1040 form to prove they are low income?

I know republicans like it to be difficult for the kneegrows to vote but what is so bad about facilitating peoples access to the polls?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

If a republican voter chose to partake of the free ride to the polls would he be denied access? Do they have to show their 1040 form to prove they are low income?

I know republicans like it to be difficult for the kneegrows to vote but what is so bad about facilitating peoples access to the polls?

Why are so hateful of keegrows. Why do you think kneegrows are too stupid to get an ID? Voter ID is to keep white trash from voting multiple times.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Why do you hve to call African American kneegrows when they perfer to be called African Americans? Why can't you show a little respect?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Bernie Sanders has the best idea, a national holiday to vote! Bet you'd love that wouldn't you? Seeing as how you want to disefranchice as many Democrats as possible. The voter ID, is fine, if you have a drivers license, but there are many, that don't need a drivers license, to make them get one, they would have to pay for it, which it then turns into a poll tax, and that is wrong.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I can answer that one, because you people show them no respect, starting with the President! Remember, trickle down? Works the same way here.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Old Steele has certainly shown his real colours. Then they have the audacity to link Marxism, death camps and undemocratic processes to the democrats.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Was the train on the rails when Obama took office?  Why would we think the republicans are great engineers?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Jimmy Carter...very liberal...very bad result

Reagan, Bush I , Clinton after losing Congress...conservatives....look at the results

Bush Jr. bad progressive spend thrift...Obama worse until Republicans took back the house and shut off his spending....next two years? lets see what happens and rally around the American voters decision.

Remember what you said about people not buying what someone was selling? that guy is now Obama.