cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: More aggressive treatment for the cancer of liberalism?

why do you continue to show such disrespect and contempt for dark skinned people? I would hate to have you for a neighbor during the summer when I get dark. Actually I would hate it anytime.

And the obvious goal of the voter transit law in MN is clear...only a fool would doubt the intent regardless of whether or not they would kick a republican off the voter bus.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I think you mean the voters who actually voted and the ones who voted for your agenda were actually about 28% of them or less. There is NO mandate from the American voters!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You guys are unreal! Only a fool wouldNOT realize that the repub voter ID laws is NOT to stop fraud but to deny certain people who usually vote against them the ability to vote.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

What the hell is your complaint if you can ride the bus as well.  You always view it as an advantage for democrats when a republican is just as welcome to ride the bus.  Why do you always think the worst of peoples motivations. If you were poor or old or frail, you just might appreciate a ride to the polls. 

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Bull **bleep**!  You know full; well waht the reason is for voter ID and thta is suppress voting in urban areas.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

YEA,and you ride to polls in your 40/50k billions hot deal  pickup purchase with what..... those govt farn handout  payts , Bet you been to see what working taxpayers will fork over for your 10% lost acres?   All paid for by other working people hard earned money .  My excuse is "its the cards dealt me" words of a real patriot.     

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

OKdon wrote:
If a republican voter chose to partake of the free ride to the polls would he be denied access? Do they have to show their 1040 form to prove they are low income?

I know republicans like it to be difficult for the kneegrows to vote but what is so bad about facilitating peoples access to the polls?
Why do you hve to call African American kneegrows when they perfer to be called African Americans? Why can't you show a little respect?

3020. You make yourself look a little hypocritical. You lambast donny for calling them knee grows without respect then you call the others white trash.

Duuuuuuh
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You guys are unreal! Only a fool wouldNOT realize that the repub voter ID laws is NOT to stop fraud but to deny certain people who usually vote against them the ability to vote.

Why do you think certain people are too stupid to get an ID?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Humpy, are you back to peeing on my leg again? I thought you found something better to do for the last few months.

I have been paying $30,000 per year for crop insurance to protect my equity if there would be a bad year, and that year is here. I won't get my premiums back, but I certainly hope to get at least $100,000 back as we have had flood, drought, frost, etc....all in the same 2014 crop season. Plus prices dropping to half of the levels we previously enjoyed. I hope I get $200,000 or $300,000 so that I can buy a couple more pickup trucks at Billion, but that is wishful thinking.

If you go to the doctor and find out you have colon cancer, and get $250,000 in health insurance benefits, are you going to start a tirade against yourself and try to make people think you have  a windfall? Or are you just going to pay your medical bills and shut up about it? I subsidize your medicare much more than you subsidize my crop insurance, that much I would bet your farm on.

Quit being such a freaking fruitloop, and find something productive to do with your remaining years. Just some friendly advice.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Well your wrong on one point you and the working taxpayers pay to protect your " equiity, they pay more than you correct.  You sound like BA I don't get my premiums back neither does those taxpayers .   Those taxpayers pay premiums on their equity also but they  PAY all the premium to protect them..onlike winning farmers

Gee, prices dropped where have you bee the last 20 years????

As far as health ins I would like back those ten+ years pf 8/11k yearly premiums I was paying but like a growup I accepted with out winning 

Now I' m  humpy back to school yard again!!!!!!!!!!!!!