cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

More good news!

Look at this, and you don't think something needs to be done about healthcare??

Photo

16 Replies
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Re: More good news!

What are you saying Greatstupidone?  You're going to start your own Health insurance company.  Just think of all the good you could do if you didn't have to make a profit!!

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

When the gov't got involved in the big banks via TARP, the CEO pay got even larger.  What do you suppose happens to CEO pay from health insurance companies when several million more start buying health insurance?   

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

So you are against economic freedom?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: nah not so great is jealous

typical demorat

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Just think that those millons copuld be paying for health care treartmwent if we had a single payer system. Check out the medicare CEO and se if he is making 10 million.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You call that "economic freedom"? It's rape for crissakes! Those companies pay out those exorbitant wages, to those greedy sonsabitches, then set a limit of how much they will pay the trusting soles, who paid hard EARNED money for their $hitty premiums! Your side was so cockeyed worried about, "Death Panels" and these asswholes are doing it everyday! Wake the hell up! Economic freedom, my ass!

The thought that people like you that know how hard your money comes from, and would defend these cockroaches, is an abomination, you should be just as pissed as I am! Screw those basterds, we should have single payer, and give them some real competition.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Greatstupidone? Sorry, but you come closer to that than I do.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

So how much am I allowed to make? What is the upper limit?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Look at this, and you don't think something needs to be done about healthcare??

Photo

Then why does Obama care mandate that everyone buy insurance?