cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

More here than the love of blonde blue eyed kids?

Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much? (townhall.com)

Nearly every aspect of Joe Biden’s life is a lie, at least the aspects he speaks publicly about. His words are so disconnected from reality that people who know him think he’s talking about someone else. He was active in the civil rights movement (he was not), he was arrested trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa (never happened), he was a popular football hero in college (he wasn’t) who somehow had such severe asthma that he got repeated draft deferments? (Do you know any lifeguards with major respiratory issues? Seems like that might be a little disqualifying, doesn't it?)

Then there is the famous rant he went off on in New Hampshire during his first presidential run in 1987. Biden was asked by a voter about where he went to law school and how his grades were. He responded, “I think I have a much higher IQ than you, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship — the only one in my class to have full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits; you only needed 123 credits. I would be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, Frank.”

Not a word of that is true. (Read about it here.)

So, why should we believe Biden on that Ukrainian prosecutor? 

All of Joe’s lies are told to make him look more important than he is (he’s wildly insecure) and much tougher than he is (saying he’d like to have a fist fight with Trump or challenge some doubting voter to a push-up contest), when he is neither. 

Saying he demanded the prosecutor be fired while walking to the event announcing the loan guarantee from the United States is not how things would have been done. All the I’s were dotted and T’s crossed by the time the VP gets involved and the press conference scheduled. If Biden had threatened to pull the plug at that moment, it would be news and would have leaked. Even if it didn’t leak that the time (somehow), it would have been known before Biden told the world at a public event. 

Was Joe Biden lying about how that went down? We have every reason to believe he was. Which would lead to the question of why then Joe would want that prosecutor fired at all, and he’d he be aware of it at VP. It seems pretty low rent for the second highest person in the US government to enforce, it’s more for low-level staff to handle long before. 

Something doesn’t add to for me. Could it be that Biden decided to tie the two events – the money and the firing – together because it endeared him to the people paying a fortune to his crackhead son? Claim credit for something you didn’t do, but did happen, to keep the gravy train rolling?

I don’t know, but given Joe’s past of lying about literally everything exactly like this and raking in a fortune through his family off his positions in government, it makes more sense to me than the official story. And it might be why Joe’s so loyal to Ukraine for no rational reason, just imagine what they have on him from all this?

8 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh, please, don't you understand that you are ...

.. being played by the Russian disinformation campaign.  Are you such a fool not to realize who Townhall works for?

Biden's role in firing Shokin, the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter's involvement with Burism has been well documented. You can read a pretty good summary about here:

https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD440.pdf

Don't be such a chump. Or maybe you're actually in on it with the Russians.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh, please, don't you understand that you are ...

Sure tickyDick. We are to believe they hire Hunter for his vast knowledge of the fossil fuel industry.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Diversion/deflection 101

the part that I don't get is why liberals even try with joebiden.....very rare to find a clinical liar of his degree.....they can point at a speck they find in a Donald Trump's eye, and ignore the 150 year old cotton wood growing right out of the eyeballs of a joebiden....not just once, twice, ten fold, but like the grains of sand on a beach.

Is there anything that joebiden actually tells the truth about?

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Diversion/deflection 101

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1617885820832317442?s=20&t=p2p7Il9QJrMkHxG7Grse_g

Little Z himself while the grifting tour goes on in the US kinda spilled the beans telling everyone of the "BIG business" opportunities in Ukraine🤡 just send them heavy weapons and get rich.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Posobiec, you follow Posobiec?

That says more about you than anything else could.

Posobiec — a Trump favorite — has collaborated with white supremacists, neo-fascists and antisemites for years, while producing propaganda that Trump and his inner circle have publicly celebrated. 

“Jack Posobiec’s extensive ties to white supremacists should serve as a wake-up call for anyone who hasn’t made the connection between Trump’s MAGA movement and hate,”

Re: Posobiec, you follow Posobiec?

Numbnuts dweedle  following somebody proves undeniably what the last paragraph says .  

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Diversion/Deflection 102?

are you guys seriously trying to entertain here?

I think BA nailed it when he said that Bruce was intentionally doing the double speak. No one can be unintentionally that obtuse.

Thread is about the lies of joebiden, and you clowns try to deflect with drawing out a race card?

weak gruel.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Diversion/Deflection 102?

Its all they have Red...when all else fails its the race card without any proof, or Nazis but that has gotten hard with Azov as heroic heroes.

NPR / Ron Fucowski/and Arron Rupar along with Media Matters is the gospel, they don't dispute anything in the thread or tweet just say white supremacy and Trumps inner circle. 

Bruce has found his calling on double speak its why he's moved into top spot ...Bidenese is the preferred language of the left, say something that makes no sense then talk in a circle and move on and repeat again. 

Make sure you say Nazi and Russian agent and white power as much as you can....total clowns

The tweet is a retweet of Zelensky saying this is a big business opportunity while talking to the chamber of commerce and blackrock and the MIC on heavy weapons going to The U, but the clown bois attack Posobeic on a false narrative, you morons wore out your talking points about 4 yrs ago.

Stay on topic if you can