r3020
Senior Advisor

More mail in ballot fraud

One guy gets multiple ballots.

13 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: More mail in ballot fraud

Are the concerns about the dangers of going to a polling place valid when expressed by people who won't shop online cause "no one else is going to pick out my fruits and veggies"?

r3020
Senior Advisor

It would be when you are a cultist. Gotta do what the master tells ya.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I notice you conveniently don’t show any of the addresses on those ballots.  Sure - I believe a picture of someone holding ballots by a door.   What a doofus you are......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

The person doesn't want their home burned by the raging leftist mobs.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure.....I believe you 3020  wink wink 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

No fraud there.

The fraud would happen IF the person tried using more than one ballot and I am sure the system will check names and only allow one ballot to be used in the count.

Indeed if that person submitted more than one ballot they should be charged with election fraud.

RJG640v8
Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

No fraud there.

The fraud would happen IF the person tried using more than one ballot and I am sure the system will check names and only allow one ballot to be used in the count.

Indeed if that person submitted more than one ballot they should be charged with election fraud.

------------------------------------------------------------

just more innuendo and fear mongering.  I've been involved in the ballot/vote counting on many elections over a 12 year span........ 1. I nor any others involved were willing to go to jail or get fines for any politician. 2. It was a very serious and somber process with the goal of no mistakes. 3. Ego , and partisan aspirations and affiliations were checked at the door by all involved. 4.  We had a quadruple check system to make sure the count was correct. 5. I nor anyone else involved was willing to go to jail or get fines for any politician. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Mailing a ballot to a dead person is fraud.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The dead person returning the signed ballot, is probably fraud.   Not the sending of a ballot.  

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen