cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: More on HCQ

Jen, the use of the word “retard” is a big-time slur against people that have mental challenges. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Fauci says hcq is not safe even though it's been in use for decades,  and a vaccine should be accepted even if it has not gone through the normal trials.

Hmm. 

Fauci seems to be interested in in promoting the medical products that will make money for himself. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Retard Trump seems to think the virus went away miraculously in April....somebody needs to tell him, it didn't....

But, we all know, it's hard to tell the "stable genius" anything......

Republicans can’t win an election, when they acknowledge that Trump truly is “retarded”.  The rest of us, already knew that.....we just didn’t want to say it......

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Dems always protect the rich at the expense of the poor.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Jen, the use of the word “retard” is a big-time slur against people that have mental challenges. 

It was rsBS that brought it into the conversation early this morning.  Better talk with your own cult members.....

I am simply agreeing with him - and it explains a lot of why Trump is like he is.  You wouldn’t have believed it if one of us never-Trumpers had posted it - maybe you will from your own cult member.....

And since when, have you or Trump cared about anyone with disabilities - maybe you need to look at my post, showing Trump’s famous “I can’t remember!!!!”  speech.

Yeah - history shows you really care about those that are slow.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I drove a bus for a place called Winifred Law Opportunity Center in Indianola, Iowa for a year after High School. The route was 240 miles long, picking up mentally disabled people to take them to a training center to learn how to do things that they could handle. 
They were the nicest people that you could ever meet. 
My own father lost his hearing at age four, from spinal meningitis and learned to speak and read lips like a pro. Many in town didn’t even know that he was 100% deaf. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Well, there always are exceptions - the stable genius” that Retard Trump thinks he is, has proven over time to be completely false.  

Retard Trump is NOT a nice person - not by any stretch of the imagination.  You guys for some reason love him.....well good for you.

America has had enough, of what Trump has brought to America.  His being elected, was a big mistake by this country - a mistake that will be “corrected” in November....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Other than the obvious and expected hypocrisy that they delighted in it if Orange Koresh when used it, I'd suggest losing the retard thing.

I used it recently, but it was in the context of what was common usage among kids 50 years ago. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe if rsBS offers an apology, I’ll quit using it.  

All gloves off.  This election is as dirty as the Republicans want it to be.  I’m tired of playing nice, and being shtt on by our cult group here.

It may not be right.  But when Trump uses the  nickname “SLO Joe”, just exactly what do you think he’s referring to?

You think it’s any nicer, to use slow, vs retarded?  I’m sick of the games played by the cult.....the lies....the innuendos that are so cute.   Let’s call it what it is, and get it out in the open.  No one here “plays nice” anymore.   And I sure as hell aren’t......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen