cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

More premium increases...Thanks Obama!

In Minnesota health insurance premiums are going up 50% to 66%!   That just come out today.

https://www.nrcc.org/2016/09/01/huge-obamacare-premium-increases-minnesota-rick-nolan-angie-craig/ 

I honestly believe that Obama should be impeached and thrown out of office over this alone...if any of you vote for Hillary, you are nuts! And may God have mercy on your soul.

This isn`t a surprise to me, I was a little bit early warning you people, but it is now rapidly coming to fruition.  this is what I said in 2013 little less than 3 years ago.

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Some-inside-info-on-changes-in-medicine/m-p/404815/high...

40 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: More premium increases...Thanks Obama!

Considering Congress is the only body that can fix healthcare, why do you fail to lay any blame in them? The AHC is a congressional bill. Can you deny that? Huh? Sure Obama approved it, but where is a new bill? What has congress done? I'll tell you - NOTHING. They ae all paid off. They do not care.

bruce MN
Advisor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I DO blame congress!  The damned Democrat majority Representatives and Senate that passed Obamacare...look the Democrat OWN this, Republicans all voted against it.   So why the hell does it need fixed???????   The Democrats did the whole deal, Nancy Pelosi said "we need to pass it to see what`s in it"...You guys must really think the Republicans are stupid that they would bail the Dems out on this, it was flawed from the begining ala Johnathan Gruber.  The only "fix" is to elect a republican president and congress that will scrap it and go back to the drawing board.   The Democrats had their chance and they blew it big time, it`s time to put the adults in charge before it`s too late.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

They had a chance, in fact, many chances to work with the dems on this but they chose to cut off their nose to spite their face by refusing to do anything but walkout on the committee meetings. They stated their sole purpose as long as Obama is president the day after he was elected. So you really need to put all of your blame on the repubs. They gave you this law.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

How? Every single republican warned about and voted AGAINST Obamacare! How can you blame a party that voted AGAINST a disaster, while giving the party that voted for the disaster a free pass?   The Dems got their way.

bruce MN
Advisor

in case you didn't see this..from early on

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: in case you didn't see this..from early on

The small town clinics are money losers, most are on the chopping block, elderly patients won`t have that luxury of being 5 miles from a GP, but rather drive the 30 miles or further to a hosiptal.  Obamacare added probably half of the promised 39 million "uninsured".  There has been a increase of regulations, such as holding doctors responsible for patient`s unhealthy living habits, as if the doctor should follow them around and knock the M&Ms and cigarettes out of their hand, lest they get a pay dock.  There is a real morale problem in the health industry, many doctors are disgusted and take early retirement.  See, all those things are an expense that has to go somewhere.  And that`s not to mention that doctors lose money seeing Medicare patients, the government doesn`t reimburse enough.

This added expense gets shifted to the paying customers through their health insurance, higher deductables..and now just flat out 50% premium increases.  Obamacare did nothing...nothing at all to lower healthcare costs.

http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/s4252251.shtml

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Congress has had plenty of time and they did squat. Deny that.