cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

More "If Trump loses"

This is interesting: https://www.axios.com/trump-supreme-court-ruth-bader-ginsburg-election-bb18f12f-ec24-483b-bb37-e1d8...

Trump wants the SCOUTS position filled "Because I think this scam that the Democrats are pulling, it's a scam, this scam will be before the United States Supreme Court." (D. Trump, today)

29 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: More "If Trump loses"

Trump and his handlers see the writing on the wall.   America is going to vote in droves.  All those people that Trump turned away from Hillary will be back - and they won’t be casting a vote for Trump, or throwing their vote away on someone like Kanye.   

I see 75 - 80% of America casting votes.   Trumps 35% base, will not scrape by this year.  America knows.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.........

Jen

RJG640v8
Advisor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think this is more likely going to be the problem

Hillary Clinton says Joe Biden should NOT concede election | Daily Mail  Online

WCMO
Senior Advisor

The Democrats have been fairly consistent with projecting their own ideas or plans onto the Republicans, at least since 2016, probably earlier.  If they (Democrats) are the first to bring something up, perhaps even convince enough people that the Republicans are up to something, then when that something happens or is discovered, fewer are surprised and more will blame Republicans, even if it was the Democrats doing it.  

If claims against the Republicans are coming from Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, etc., I would first suspect the Democrats of actually doing it, and trying to pin it on Republicans.

But that's just me.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Just look at what the dems did the last election and the attempts they made to remove Trump from office after the election. This is positive proof there is nothing they won't do to steal not only the presidential election but also the senate and house elections.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Democrats were freaking out about identifying potential voter fraud issues -- because they were counting on using those.  This BS about counting votes that are received after the polls are closed should be ended, everywhere.  If a voter can't be assured that bulk-rate postage or prepaid postage will get the ballot delivered in time, then the voter can always put a first-class postage stamp or two on the envelope and mail it the week before election day.

bruce MN
Advisor

Not about elections...but a perfect counter example

The alleged end all, be all Ron Johnson investigation.

Turns out it, if not inadvertently or carelessly or more likely out of just dam good old fashioned blind incompetence the investigation apparently dug up more dirt on the Dennison Administration than it did on it’s targets.

No idea if they’ll pass anything along to a Grand Jury on that or not.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Not an issue for my state (AR). All votes paper or in person have to be in by 7:30 CST 11/3/20. However if the line is long, they often let those in line at 7:30 vote, but this has always been the procedure.

How about your state?

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

The shoe seems to be quite on the other foot this time and Trump has admitted he wants a Supreme Court that will protect him should there be any dispute or question that he is not king.