cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: More "If Trump loses"

I just heard on news what all this trying different angles "part one, part two, part three"  of "what happens when Trump loses blah blah" is about.   Okay, the media was haranguing Trump "Are ya gonna accept losing are ya?? are ya?? are ya?? Huh?  Huh? huh?" .   Smiley Very Happy   Trump hit back as only Trump can and said "We`ll see" Smiley Very Happy  Well, the F`ers in the media wanted him to go on record say "Oh yes, whatever, however I lose, i`ll go off quietly .. you guys are my judge jury and executioner...you want me to resign right now?  cuz I`ll do it".  

That`s what this bug in the butt part 1, part 2 , part 3 crap is all about. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I wonder if Knapp had been the subject of the constitutional abuses trump and associates have at the hands of a corrupt FBI and doj if he would be a bit skeptical about lawful outcomes.

But I get the feeling Knapp only hears what he wants.  He probably doesn't hear democrats at saying they plan to burn the country down if they lose.

r3020
Senior Advisor

There is zero chance of him not hearing it if he ever watches any of the fake stream media.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey BA, how can Trump know he lost if we are still counting ballots 2 weeks after the election. And then on day 15 some clerk happens to find another batch of ballots in some corner of some warehouse.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, I have a feeling Florida is going to be involved in some way, a stack of mail-in ballots will be "discovered" they sat the Mr Coffee on and nobody thought about it until a janitor found it a week later ...and "By God! if those ballots were counted, Joe Biden would`ve won!!!  burn the bitch down!!!".

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Democrats want a "heads we win, tails you lose" strategy.

The biggest crybaby democrat guy I know, one I had to block on facebook, was a sore loser from day one.

Back in our college days, we were playing some touch football, and I had a guy on my team that could not walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.  Somehow we had managed to tie up the score, and went with "next touchdown wins". I threw one to my uncoordinated friend in the end zone, and miraculously, he caught it and held on!

Right after, my democrat friend said we had to play one more, and his team mate had to correct him and let him know that the rules were the rules...it was over.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And Knapper wants an 8 member supreme court so as to have a chance of a tie on if they are eligible to be counted.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Reminds me of the childhood games -- if you don't like the outcome, go for 2 out of 3, 3 out of 5, etc.

Or, the monopoly game, or chess -- the loser flips the game all over the place, like the 2016 election.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Yes, I would accept the results. That should be simple enough for you. Let me know if you have additional questions.

FYI, the reason I had 1,2,3 is that I kept running across new things. Trump is like a vacation, you think you have seen a place and then new stuff pops up all the time. Not my fault, but you aren't going to shut me up either.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor