cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Moslem terrorist kills 20 homosexuals at club

And 40 wounded.   I guess this vindicates Donald Trump wanting to limit Moslems coming in "until we figure out what the hell is going on".   I would think even some gay clowns would be thinking "you know, even if that Donald Trump is sooo despicable, he does have a point on this Islamists.  Hillary wears these devine pants suits, but Donald Trump will save our lives" .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida...

27 Replies
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Re: Moslem terrorist kills 20 homosexuals at club

You hit the jackpot today BA. Possible terrorist killing "them homos".  Best of both worlds for you. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Can't you admit that, "We told ya so"?

hardnox
Advisor

hold that thought

MSM has not yet identified the gunman(s).

Perhaps some Trusted Sources have the skinny?

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Been watching the news this morning and have not heard that the shooter was definitely a Muslim. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Gunman identified as Omar Mateen

Afghan parents, born in `86.  According to CBS

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

No, it was a tragedy.  Liberals are hoping and praying (if they do that..maybe some to satan) that the gunman had a big ol` chaw in his mouth and pickup truck with a Confederate flag and Trump bumper sticker and a NRA and Republican voting card in his wallet.   Then the liberals would push for meeeeeeaninful gun control, the liberals would attempt to make hay off a tragedy.  I see no joy in people`s death and their relative`s and friend`s grief, hopefully all somehow find peace and healing.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Appreciate your fake concern.  But I am pleased you did'nt tweet this out like Lt. Gov. ( Tx ) Dan Patrick did

mocked2-660x330.jpg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There`s nothing fake about my concern.  We are all sinners, one can assume that those in a gay nightclub at 3am have the sin of being gay or fornication.  However I cuss, if I see a hot woman i lust about jumping her bones, i`m a sinner too.  The wages of sin are death and everyone who has ever lived has either died or will die.  The Church that was shot up by the Christian hater Dylan Roof, those victims were good people, not out in a gay night club at 3amand they died and the rest of the congregation actually forgave Dylan Roof.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Worst killing in US history

Moments ago Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer raised the death toll to 50. Dyer added that another 52 nightclub patrons remain hospitalized. The increased death toll means that the Pulse nightclub killings are now the deadliest mass shooting in United States history. Now eclipsed is the 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech in which 32 died