cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Moslem terrorist kills 20 homosexuals at club

You just  made a parallel with the notion that the woman is always at least partially responsible for her rape.  

What you just said is not one bit different than what that Texan tweeted. Just more words, and possibly worse as you tried to explain and justify yourself.  He simply putvhis hateful feelings out in code.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Hate crime

According to MSNBC: Mir Seddique, Mateen's father told NBC News, "this has nothing to do with religion." Seddique said his son got angry when he saw two men kissing in Miami a couple of months ago and thinks that may be related to the shooting. "We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country," Seddique said. This is hate, mental illness plus religion = deadly combo Yet the xtians are being persecuted over baking a dammed cake
tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Re: Gunman identified as Omar Mateen

He was born in New York. Guess you passed over that part? You also neglect to mention the assault rifle he used. 

So so when do you think we should start building intern camps to start rounding up all the Muslims that were born or legally immigrated to this country?

bruce MN
Advisor

If's a hate crime first. If there is a connection to religion that will have much, much more to do with the dangers to all of the world that is posed by extreme religious views, regardless of sect.

This country is swarming with right winged Christians of the Westboro sort who have called for death to, as said above, "them homos".  Bar stoolers all over the country grinning at each other sayin' "WEll that's 50 less.  Nice start."

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Without a doubt, Bruce.

I don't know how many times I've heard that we should accept the crumbs that the far-right throws us because then maybe when the supposedly impending Islamic takeover of America happens (yeah, right), they might protect us. And at least they don't throw us off of roofs, so we should be just thankful for that.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yep

image.jpeg

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Look Mr Perfect, I`ve seen where you`ve commented on Sarah Palin`s "wheels" and how lucky Claire McCaskill`s husband must have been election night.  I`m explaining that we are all sinners, some of us have different sins than those in a gay nigh club at 3am, but that doesn`t make our sins any lesser of a sin.

Where you`re reading anything about "rape being a woman`s fault" is quite the stretch.  As I understand it, rape is a violent act of power and it can happen to women and men as well....whole different ball game.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

If's a hate crime first. If there is a connection to religion that will have much, much more to do with the dangers ......  Nice start."

image.jpeg

Nice start to Ramadan. Allah Akbar.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I said he was born to Afghan parents and I linked the story, it`s all over the news, you can see where he was exactly born in my linked CBS story.  

But you`re pushing gun control now...seriously???   have you considered that a gay nigh club is probably a easy target, as it would be doubtfull that anyone had the ability to shoot back and defend themselves.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

But you made a point to post about his parents immigrated to this country 30 years ago. Was it a plot like President Obama's parents forging his birth certificate in 1960 preparing for his presidential run in 2004? They moved here and gave birth to a son so that 29 years later he could wage jihad?