cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Most excellent conspiracy theory

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/13/this_is_the_dumbest_donald_trump_theory_yet_its_all_about_john_rober...

Just when you thought it'd be a coon's age before anybody topped Cruz' Dad and LHO.

Read it, I won't try to describe the whole thing but basically about the despicable Justice Roberts and the ACA decision.

The "respected conservative legal scholars" who are behind this are exactly the sort of careerists who will never, ever disappoint their base like Chief Justice Roberts has.

So sadly, it comes down to this. Everybody who isn't a confirmed whackjob is going to have to hold their nose and vote for Hillary, if for no other reason than to keep those people from being on the bench for 40 years.

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Most excellent conspiracy theory

That is absurd!  That is ridiculous. Trump`s rise has nothing to do with Obamacare...to prove it, why wouldn`t we have rallied around Ted Cruz, he was "Mr Fillibuster"?   I don`t even know or care what Trump`s position on Obamacare is, beyond the obligatory GOP promise to "repeal it". 

To put it in the laguage that the left understands, we Trumpists think there`s enough Mexicans here and Trump promises to kick out all he can and build a wall so they can`t come back.  That is the sole reason for Trump`s popularity.   

bruce MN
Advisor

Well BA bet me to that. And much more credible in the form of his freely offered confession than would have been my presumptive accusation The one that 3020 would have come on here and denied. 30 was once a bagger and this whole conservative revolution was about debt and deficits so I'm sure he'll get all over BA's crap, as he would of mine.
hardnox
Advisor

Yes, and it is even possible that he can win if he can pull a sliver of this and that but mostly just further increase the turnout of whites who completed HS or less.

Turnout has been poor in that demographic but someone has finally spelled it out in a simple enough form for them to understand.

hardnox
Advisor

Although I'm personally more in favor of deporting the Irish.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Did I miss something. Was there a single candidate talking about fiscal responsibility? Donald Trump is the only candidate talking about Maintaining the US as a soverign nation.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So am I if they are here ILLEGALLY.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah, here`s what happened to "white, high school graduates". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smuLGJP8eEs 

You know, that elitist attitude of calling Trump supporters "high school or less" is exactly what`s getting your team in trouble.  Who`s the best educated guy stocking the shelves at Walmart and do they pay him more?  At least the high school graduate doesn`t have $70,000 in non-forgivable student loans from their worthless degree in Fine Arts. 

Not everyone can dunk basketballs, sell dope, sing what passes as music about killing cops, hatching little Treyvons and collecting welfare checks.  I guess since those "Rhode Scholars" voted for Obama, that somehow has raised their IQ points?