cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Most heart felt thanks to all my conservative friends

My wife and I are in Syracuse, NY tonight on our drive to Brooklyn to catch the Queen Mary 2 for an 8 day cruise to England and then 30 days with a car driving all around Europe before catching the Queen for a 7 day voyage return on the 25th of Oct. I just want to tell you how very much I appreciate your hard work providing the funds to make this trip. I will also be looking for an apartment probably in Berlin just in case a miracle happens and trump should win. Again thanks so very much.
11 Replies
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Most heart felt thanks to all my conservative friends

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful experience. I hope I paid a part of it even though it was likely a pittance.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Have a safe trip! 🙂 

But, watch out for terrorists. 👹💀💥🗡🔫🔪

rawhide
Advisor

Good luck on driving into town.  I took a 70 ft long truck in there. The bridges are expensive.

bruce MN
Advisor

Ditto to what Don said.  I personally apologize for being such a griping A-hole every time they raised the price of postage stamps!

Have a great time.  Two weeks spent on an anniversary trip to Spain and Portugal a year ago was a lifetime high-lite. 

Have a blast.

gurly3801539
Advisor

Sounds like a great trip.  Have fun.  We most not have funded you well enough if you have to swim the last day homeSmiley Very Happy(I know, that was a really bad joke.)

wehav
Senior Contributor

Have a great time and be sure to visit all the places of interest regrading WWII.

I was told Germany was a very civilized country and very modern in contrast to countries to the east of it.

northnd
Senior Contributor

"haben eine sichere und angenehme Reise". No I do not speak German, but you have to give me credit for taking the time to look it up. By the way, I don't have the funds to provide accommodations for you in Berlin, however; I don't think you have to spend precious time out of your schedule looking for it. She has the presidency all bought, err, wrapped up;) Seriously though, I hope you and your wife have a wonderful trip.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

North, vielen Dank. Wohlnungen sind nicht sehr teuer, wenn Sie ein ganzes Haus wollen. Ich will in Berlin nicht wohnen.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

He will be fine.

THe radical Christians are mostly here, not there.