cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Movie Idea....Trump crossing the Rio Grande

A thinly veiled plot that shows how George Washington rallied the troops and crossed the Delaware on Christmas Eve, and routed the Hessian mercenaries that were drunk and reveling instead of worshiping on that fateful night.

When one of Washington's officers said that the mist and rain would render their muskets inoperable , Washington is said to have replied "That is why we have bayonets affixed to the guns."

Good to have a leader like that at the helm again, bone spurs and all.

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Movie Idea....Trump crossing the Rio Grande

A leader!!???😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He couldn’t lead you to water and for sure he isn’t going to lead America to the promised land no matter what the evangelicals say and desire!! I’ll close with a little more humor even though it is hard to top your joke. Did you know that George Washington was the first to have to make a decision about abortion. Yes, when he was marching against the British, he got to the Delaware and had to make a decision on row vs wade!!!
Honored Advisor

He should part the rio grande and sprint south with a backpack full of 100$ bills? Keep going til he hits the Panama Canal. Plant his flag and declare the south fence of the Canal Zone his legacy!
We get our factories back, the caravans can circle at will. Nancy can shop for a new yard boy. Trump can wear those new Roosevelt spectacles and America can be average again.
Senior Contributor

now schnur, comparing our first president to the new girl in the news, her comment to a reporter asking about her view

of the row vs wade, "it's the only way Mexicans can cross the river"...now I do have a picture    lol     NO NOT nancy or pocahontas...

Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

There ya go! 

Veteran Advisor

BASS your intellect defies my mind. It just doesn’t compute. So sorry. I try but my mind just isn’t on the same level as yours.
Advisor

I understand that Ted Kennedy used to delight in hearing the latest Chappaquiddick jokes also. What people find funny says an awful lot about them.

Senior Contributor

Annotated Post by Moderator

basset&co

No more photos without release.

The man's name is Obama.   No more insulting nicknames.

If you don't care to comply you will be banned.

Veteran Advisor

SW  -  I  like  it   - Average  Again  -  -  -

Rough  Rider  2019 ,   average - ? -   -   -

Bone  spurs  could  be  the  conflating  issue  -   

Seems  Fidel  -  Cuba  put  that  idea  to  rest  -  awhile  ago  - maybe   -  -  -

Wondering  -  Pancho  and  Lefty  lyrics ,  carefully,    take  A  LISTEN  &  keep  a  watchful  eye  -   -   -

Veteran Advisor

Bas  - CAREFUL   That  could  be   the   M  F  P  -  tariff  welfare  check  -  maybe  -    -