cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Moving this up? For Res

Re your policy question. What do you know or would you or I have seen that would lead to believe that the Pres would want Iran to be an armed nuclear power? I realize that to be the default opinion of the general opposition and most particularly the O hater crowd, but what is it based on? How does the administration differ on the matter from it's predecessors?
7 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Moving this up? For Res

it was  a simple yes or no question.

A lot of US leaders have made it clear that they do not wish to see Iran ever have nuclear capabilities and would take the necessary means to stop a nuclear Iran, including targeted air strikes on facilities, the threat of which is a powerful deterrent in its own right. When you have Neville Chamberlain calling the shots, that deterrent is no longer there. That is my take on the matter.

THe other Chamberlain is in the news this week...think they were any relation?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, Iran held our people hostage for 444 days and it doesn`t look like they have gotten any less radical.  Correct me if I`m wrong, but hasn`t Iran said that they want "Israel wiped off the map"?  It seems to me, if they don`t have the bomb already, it would be in the world`s best interest in keeping them from getting it.  I guess my question is, why does Iran feel that they need a bomb?   Israel has had the bomb, but they have proven that they are responsible.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Well sir you expected Obama to be Neville Chaimberlain every time the right sent a bill through congress. Did he wilt and give you your way each and every time? So why are you so mad at him because he gave you every thing you wanted. Never once did he hold out. He was so busy capitulating again and again. He has a history of that and you fully expect it again.  HARDEE HAR HAR!

You don't know what he is doing but you don't like that. You don't know what you want him to do and you don't like that. All you know is that you hate him for some **bleep** reason or another.

So tell us Steele man what you want him to do or what you don't want him to do and tells how he should go about it. Like IH MARTY, Red Steele won't have a clue but he is darn sure he hates Obama>

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

one of the biggest differences between a red steele and a barack obama is that , while I may be educated, may be a successful business owner, etc, I don't get up in the morning, look in the mirror and see someone that should be president of the United states.

And when I look at barack obama, I don't see someone that should be president, either.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Like Marty, You don't know what he is doing. You don't know what he should do. Nor do ou know what you want him to do or not do. Your saying your not an expert on foreign policy but you are sure that he isn't doing it right and is probably doing something wrong.

It would really be hard to satisfy a bunch of loonies that don't know what they want or what they don't want?

For someone that doesn't know the proper strategy, you certainly are critical of the one that needs to decide.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Like Marty, You don't know what he is doing. You don't know what he should do. Nor do ou know what you want him to do or not do. Your saying your not an expert on foreign policy but you are sure that he isn't doing it right and is probably doing something wrong.

It would really be hard to satisfy a bunch of loonies that don't know what they want or what they don't want?

For someone that doesn't know the proper strategy, you certainly are critical of the one that needs to decide.

Have zero dealings with the terrorist state of iran and seal our border so they can't bring their terrorism inside of this country.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Your dog doesn't hung, shifty.

I might not be a chef, either, but I can smell a crap sandwich a room away and sure would not eat it.