cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Mrs. Clinton's day in court?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-hits-clinton-with-50-million-defamation-lawsuit-over-russia...

might be still coming, this time from an unlikely accuser.

Will Mrs. Clinton be allowed to destroy the evidence again, and the witnesses granted immunity from prosecution this time too?

And then Bruce can come on like a doofus again, and ask why there isn't any prosecution?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Mrs. Clinton's day in court?

Mrs Clinton is the one who accuse the president of russian collusion. Notice a pattern here? She even went so far as to hire a foreigner to work with foreign governments to create a fake document the FBI could then use to get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and transition team. The same FBI that cleared her of all charges before she was even interviewed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did you ever notice how the people who want to take over your life, decide your healthcare, take your guns, decide where you live, how you get to work, the make up of your work place, what you're allowed to do and when you can do it, who its ok to kill and who not, etc. etc. also call you deplorable and quite frankly hate your guts.

We should have learned one thing from history - never get in the box car.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Same group that funded the box cars fund the current attempted coup.  

Highlighted
Advisor

Sam, I kind of got into the box car with grain farming....I have taken a lot of money over the last few decades and probably need to return some of it to make things right, even if I do pay most of it back in taxes each year and certainly pay for a lot in my inflated health insurance since I make a bit of money and won't ever get a subsidy.

The image of boxcars scares the *****e out of me, though....with guys like Bernie out there, it's not far fetched to see something like that coming to America.   And the nutz never think it will be them....they are old and just a few years away from having their medical needs denied as the system runs out of money and goes to soylent green type cost control and containment....but they still think of the box cars coming for the BTO neighbor that married the prom queen, and their wealthy republican brother in laws....never them.