cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Mrs. Clinton's latest escapade

Now she's either going deaf or she's getting coaching while talking to reporters and at town meetings.  Either way, she's lying and incompetent.

And talk about a loose canon, Mrs. Clinton's picture is next to the definition.  Between I can't remember and I don't know when it comes to national security and modern electronics she's completely out of date and touch.

the ear.JPG

10 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mrs. Clinton's latest escapade

And Trump can't give a speech without reading it off the TelePrompter....

You don't think every candidate has an earpiece in?   A few weeks ago, I saw someone who was being interviewed on CNN, and they were stumbling over the words, because you could tell they were being fed from someone behind the scenes.  

There's nothing here to see....move along.....

Jen

wehav
Senior Contributor

You are kidding, aren't you.  Mr. Trump has given hundreds of speeches without an ObamaPrompter.  That is probably why he's now the candidate for President.  Mrs. Clinton is the candidate because she's the former Presidents wife and put up with his philandering.  She's the Bob Dole of the Democratic party, by that I mean she's stuck around long enough to feel entitled to run.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I think that someone other than Hillary has a hearing problem, so bad they can't hear their own desperation

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Hillary is so ill that if elected her husband will be president again. Look for Obama to be the new Ayatoll

ah of Iran.........

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

will he get world citizenship?

People that voted for that chump must really feel like losers

right now.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mrs. Schlickmeister says, ......

image.jpeg

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mr Con Artist says, ......

Trump before election.jpg

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trumps advisors are dropping like flies.

Seems he doesn't believe in paying people.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Mrs. Schlickmeister says, ......

shutup.jpg