cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Mrs trump

screws up her husband's slogan!!!!!

"VAN SUSTEREN: Is it fun to be an American?

TRUMP: It's great to be American, yes! I love...

VAN SUSTEREN (interrupting): Did you feel bad about, sort of, you know, leaving, sort of, your former country?

TRUMP: No, I don't feel bad. This is my life here. I love it here. This is my life and I have my family here and I love it. I love it from the first day I came here and I had a very successful modeling career and then I stayed here."

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Mrs trump

Unless they do something really stupid like "make movies' in the back of a van in Van Nuys, women like Melania usally do alright regardless of the general economy.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So she has always loved America unlike Michelle Obama who said she was never proud of her country before we elected Bathroom Barry.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, she did say the words but you need to put them in context.  Your hatred for that black family has blinded you and poisoned your mind!!

"In Milwaukee she said, “People in this country are ready for change and hungry for a different kind of politics and … for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

In Madison, she said, ““For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country … not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment.”

A spokesperson for the Obama Campaign, Jan Psake, said Michelle Obama was not trying to knock her country but rather to “underscore the meaning behind her husband’s campaign.” She added, “The point is that of course Michelle is proud of her country, which is why she and Barack talk constantly about how their story wouldn’t be possible in any other nation on Earth. What she meant is that she’s really proud at this moment because for the first time in a long time, thousands of Americans who’ve never participated in politics before are coming out in record numbers to build a grassroots movement for change."

So, mrs trump thinks America is GREAT, but her husband thinks America sucks.  HMMMMMMMM

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's what I said. She thought the country sucked up until it elected Barack president. I'm sure she'll think it sucks again once he is gone. She lived here her whole life but hated the country that gave her everything she could possible want.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You really need to improve your English!! 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Bathroom Barry, a member of Rev. Wright's "G*D D@MN AMERICA" Black Supremacy "church" for over 25 years!

Umm-humm, das right, yassir. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Can it little boy!!  You just can't stand the black man in the WHITE hous can you.  Well, he'll be out soon so you can send in the cleaning crew!  YOU ARE PATHETIC!!