Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Much has been said and written

about who inherits the Dennison torch.

Haley, Pence, Kasich, Rubio, Cruz...?

Ha!

It hasn’t  been passed down. Hasn’t been awarded. 

It’s been nabbed. 

Josh ‘24

Enjoy. 

11 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Much has been said and written

(Much has been said and written about who inherits the Dennison torch.)

Has china decided, passed down, awarded or nabbed whom will inherit henderson's torch yet?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: “Weak and rotten”

(theasslantic)

Theasslantic is your go to source there bruceQ?

bruce MN
Advisor

Don’t do “go to” in the later day entry Breitbart sense

But definitely one of the places I look for sanity in journalism. Have subscribed for decades.

What sources other than the aforementioned would you recommend.  

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

[But (theasslantic) definitely one of the places I look for sanity in journalism.]

Not surprising based on your posting's.

You'll have to show me where I posted something from breitbart.

bruce MN
Advisor

You’re gonna have to rectify with Josh.

He won’t have the reality show preceding him. It’ll need to come down to a functioning, rational movement. The “so’s your old man!”  shtick won’t have the cover. 

You’ll need to change your story from claiming to have been misrepresented to complaining about having been completely ignored  

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(He won’t have the reality show preceding him. It’ll need to come down to a functioning, rational movement. The “so’s your old man!”  shtick won’t have the cover.           You’ll need to change your story from claiming to have been misrepresented to complaining about having been completely ignored)  

I have no idea what your mumblings mean here bruceQ, you make about as much sense as an average senile joe statement and I don't understand one horse pony speak.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - but you understand “The Bass Tard” speak perfectly well, don’t you?   Maybe the “Bass Tard” speak has become so ingrained in your mind, that you can’t understand more than the hundred words that The Bass Tard repeated over and over for the past 4 plus years.

I understand About To Be President Biden very well - apparently the issue, is yours.   I’d get it checked out, if it persisted for more than a month, after Trump is drug out of the White House.

ETTD.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(tick tock)

So what was bruceQ mumbling?