cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Mueller has evidence

That Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress.                                                                     

31 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Mueller has evidence

Kids have tried that excuse for years "but teacher, Billy tooold me to do it!"  I never heard that line work on a teacher yet.  however it`s been a good 45 years that I heard that excuse ...It might work with a liberal judge that`s grasping at straws to build an impeachment case against the President.

Senior Advisor

There's a lot more evidence than that. This is why Trump will never be impeached. All of this will come out in an impeachment trial.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/deep-state-fbi-justice-criminality/

Senior Contributor

When they produce texts or emails from a man that uses neither....lol. Or is this from recorded phone conversations that occurred in a 2 party consent state?

Oh...it's just he said, she said by a criminal looking to make a deal? Yeah, good luck with that.
Senior Contributor

uhhhmmmmmmmm....... a liberal judge will have nothing to do with impeachment ....... just the House of Reps.

the trial is conducted in the Senate.....  not a judge of any sort to be involved.

However, to the rest of it , you and your silent majority just keep on keeping on ......... the rest of the country is counting on it.

Highlighted
Advisor

On the possibility that you nmissed this below

Honored Advisor

Well it was a judge that sentenced Cohen to 3 years in prison.  So, you telling us now that congress will make the decision on the Buzzfeed story that contained "2 un named sources"? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/michael-cohen-scheduled-to-be-sentenced-for-c...

A federal judge on Wednesday sentenced President Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen to three years in prison for financial crimes and lying to Congress, as the disgraced “fixer” apologized but said he felt it was his duty to cover up the “dirty deeds” of his former boss.

Advisor

This ain’t about Cohen. Cohen isn’t/wasn’t an employee of the government, subject to Congress. He’s going to testify as a witness, not a subordinate. 

Honored Advisor

Is Cohen testifying before congress part of his "easy payment plan" from Mueller and the Judge for only getting 3 years?   I`m no attorney, but if they gave me authority to put people`s heads in vices to extort their testimony, I could get convictions too.  So, does George Soros directly pay Buzzfeed`s light bill or does he have to fund them through a shell company?

Senior Advisor

Another fake story from the fake news media trying anything to get Trump because Ginsburg is going to retire. Can't allow the president another supreme court pick.