cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Mueller has evidence

That's the ticket. Never ever give up no matter how wrong you are......

Advisor

lol wonder if "buzz" and RJ will ever come back to this forum and say "we was duped" .....and "Sorry guys."

Honestly, I am sure Trump has done lots of crooked, shady deals in his life and no doubt is guilty of a lot of stuff, but the witch hunt  to deprive conservatives of a duly elected POTUS has poisoned the political well for probably the rest of most of our lives.

Not much chance of a civil war over anything , though, since all the firepower is in conservative hands. Trump will soldier on, appoint at least one more SCOTUS conservative judge, and remake America as we all hoped two years ago.

How about that 25000 DOW, eh?

Advisor

Just getting around to looking here. Went to bed last night anticipating what I’d see here, as parotted from RW media, about this situation having actually changed the fundamentals on anything.

Never to dissapointment. If anything, the comporat here taking it much more as definitive of “something” than your pundit masters are. Being journalists, at least after a fashion, they obviously must have read the entirety of what the SC team said.
Advisor

Hey Buzz

Washington Post isn't exactly a RW source, is it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/buzzfeeds-stumble-fuels-doubts-about-the-press-even-i...

Article says this is the WORST misstumble yet.

Is that clear enough to warrant a contrite retreat, or are you going to double down again?

Senior Advisor

The main stream media, the propaganda arm of the dem party, will now run anything, call for impeachment, and then at the end of the story put if true. How many fake bomb shells do you need until you quit letting them make a fool out of you?

Senior Contributor

And yet they continue.

Senior Contributor

Re: On the possibility that you nmissed this below

From your replies, you seem intelligent and put thought in your responses.  And support them with evidence.   But when media produces false evidence, the result can be false conclusions.  

Just like the Rusisa dosier.   How did it get traction?   The deep state in our government created something fictitious.   They leaked that to the media.   ***** Then used those media reports to support their investigation.****    

That is the same play they run over and over.   Support lies by "journalism".  If they repeat it enough, it appears credible.  

The deception they use on America and Americans makes me angry.    

Senior Contributor

Re: On the possibility that you nmissed this below

You give him way too much credit.

Senior Contributor

No need to wonder, no way in heck is the answer.

Steele Dossier, Stormy, McDougal, Moscow Tower, Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Pecker and on and on and on..... All started as bombshells, all refuted initially. Then after some time , low and behold the original bombshell is and was true.

its very Nixonian if you really look at it.

carry on and have fun with your rwcj. 

Advisor

yeah, if you think that chorus consists of "bombshells"....I guess you are right. Guess you watch a lot of CNN.