Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Mueller, less than a great guy

11 Replies
farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

Remember

Mueller (The Deep State) already knows everything.

They're just going through the process of working it into legal cases.

You'd assume that would include knowing whatever it is that TrumPutin has on Rand and Lindsey.

Maybe do some double reverse blackmail?

farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

SDNY

while there may be more, the inauguration stuff looks like just plain 'ol corruption and graft, everybody trying to cash in big, first thing.

It would even seem possible that the vast over billing for catering and such to one of Melania's friends might put the FLOTUS in legal jeopardy.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Mueller, less than a great guy

Mueller, Scmueller....

Chris Christie

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/christie-inaugural-probe-much-more-concerning-mueller-investigati...

But I suppose nothing would have ever been so much as glanced at if not for traitor Republicans like Sessions and Rosenstein.

But what about?... had they only gone after the real criminals.
RJG640v8
Advisor

seems like a lot of innuendo by the author .......... 

Mueller was smart in pushing some of the stuff off to SDNY and NY Att. Gen.  Pardon proof.

more than a nothingberder now.

Nox said along time ago that the way to smear Mueller was shining light on the failings in the Bush era.  Now, it's to late as Mueller has garnered a reputation for outstanding service...... true or not. Couple it all with Trump and all of his antics , Mueller looks pretty darn good.

bruce MN
Advisor

Read it 5 times trying to find a sticker, other than Assange, Assange,Assange.

What is absolutely hilarious is the crossover of the same Thumpers and sociocons who hung on every WMD, get Iraq for 9-11 because Bush/GOP were all in with them on abortion, sexuality and race and now a total xxxx like Trump who could give a rat’s about those (well at least the 1st 2) gets ‘emu hooked up as well.

But, hey! IijThe way politics are moving at breakneck speed, there’s a good chance they might soon have a party all to themselves.
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I could point out the important parts Bruce but it would just be deleted.

What strikes me is how people who want the government most involved in peoples lives are also the most willing to tolerate a corrupted judicial system.  A very bad mix if you ask me.  How else can a person interpret current events?  A person favored by federal law enforcement commits obvious crimes, with mountains of evidence and is given a quick slopshod investigation and a total pass for those involved.  (classifeid documents on wieners laptop!!!!! no crime.....are you kidding me?????), while a multi year investigations is conducted on the person not favored by federal law enforcement into a matter that as yet no evidence of having actually occured has been produced?   Process crimes created during the investigation is all they've come up with.

And you want this government to be more powerful.   No thanks.

bruce MN
Advisor

So did those Republicans who set the terms of the currently most notable investigation have it in for Trump and wittingly set up the major players?

i simply can’t find anything in Jeff Session’s history or DNA that would lead me to believe that. 

The deep state must run run so much deeper than anyone might believe then. But what seems to be surfacing is that the perps here just simply weren’t very smart. Did having a primary figurehead who had never been accountable for anything so much as chopping down a cherry tree in his entire life la ina false sense of confidence?

farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

"Process crimes" are typically the wedge used to take down criminal organizations, which is precisely what the Trump and Kushner Orgs are.

They wouldn't be around if they were that easy to break- although Christie did exact a pound of flesh when he got a conviction for Kushner Sr. on the "process crime" of witness tampering and extortion.

With Crooked Hillary at least we have her tax returns. Incidentally, what is now particularly of interest would be the 2017 version which would cover the period of the inauguration graft fest.

farmerbob44
Senior Contributor

Would also be very interested in the Kushners' returns.

Wonder if that would be part of why The Deep State adamantly opposed his security clearance?

I think you do have to provide that for the background check, period.

Unlike the elected POTUS, where it is just a long held convention.

Story is that the last stand at the reichsbunker will be fought over not releasing the Trumps' returns. While the law gives the congressional leadership the absolute right they're going to try to create a technical exception.

Might stall for a bit, or land on Kavvy and Butt's docket?

BTW, Roberts sorta seems to be dedicated to the preservation of the integrity of his institution, which could become a problem, even as The Good People huddle in prayer vigils begging God for RBG's demise.