cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Mueller's report is going to be devastating

not that the 35% of Americans who have gone braindead* will know or care. Really beyond what the some of the craziest early speculations might have suggested.

It will make a very strong case for outright conspiracy with a foreign goverment to rig an election although an precise link to the direction of the POTUS may not be made.

Although the Corporate and Oligarchic Bootlicking Benedict Arnold Senate Caucus will block any meaningful action.

*About 3/4 of that are, in fact, without detectable cerebral function (but feel many indignities to their identities).

The other quarter are just greedy nihilists who see more profit in it..

9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Mueller's report is going to be devastating

Nutz, have you figured out the melting point of Mueller, yet?

At least you stayed out of the stock market and didn't get filthy rich....nothing like lucre to suck the sap out of a communist.

You should read some of the progressive writing of the last month that down play any Mueller lightning bolts....doubtful that anything is forth coming.

Senior Contributor

One of us is going to be very surprised! After all the indictments, convictions, jail sentences, you must really be infected by the Trumpism flu!
Advisor

Don’t trust those defeatist losers

Something new comes up and I check with conservatives/Republicans such as Nepoitano on FOX, Ben Wittis at Lawfare or Nixon Lawyer John Dean.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

From what I saw the other day two of the Fox fake news people have agreed Trump did collude with the Russians
Senior Contributor

Re: Don’t trust those defeatist losers

please share the timeline for us rubes.....this has been going on since mid 2016 and soon it will be mid 2019.....the USA mobilized and fought and won a two front world war in about the same amount of time.

Please forgive us for having some doubts, ok?I know I lack the vision to see the master plan at times and need some guidance.

Meanwhile, it looks like the democrats have their own 180 degree version of Ms. Palin running wild, but your fertility goddess doesn't have babies, just births little tweets.If there wasn't a fruitloop like AOC, the conservatives would have had to make one up I guess.

You posted about how crazy the 2020 Republican convention is going to be....from what I can gather, the republican convention is going to look pretty stable and tame compared  to the nuthouse your guys are going to put together.. well, not really "your guys"...Doubtful if slow Joe even gets a speaking spot, yet alone consideration as white guys might not even get to enter the hall. Pass the popcorn, and crack open the beer. 

Wait until you see what POTUS Trump has up his sleeve, too. 

Senior Contributor

Come on rsbs, we should be neighborly and help them out.

Give me a Mmmm!
Give me a Peach!

What's that spell?

Declassification!
Senior Contributor

Moscow Dave

Dennison.

Failin' NYT reports that the treasonous FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into Russian Russian Russian control of the POTUS.

Outrageous offense against the wig n' breechiest POTUS since Washington!

Senior Contributor

the USA mobilized and fought and won a two front world war in about the same amount of time.

If you are referring to WW II you might check the actually fact that it was half over when Japan finally knocked on your door and got you involved AND there were a lot of other countries involved.

BTW you should read this article   BBC  about how the FBI was checking on your dear leader BEFORE the Mueller investigation even was thought of.

Law enforcement officials became concerned by Mr Trump's behaviour in May 2017, when he sacked FBI director James Comey, the paper says.

The investigation reportedly examined whether Mr Trump was a national security threat.

They were trying to figure out if he willingly was working with the Russians or was just a dupe.

Notice there was no question about the Russians being involved 

Senior Advisor

Would that be the same James Comey that dems demanded to be fired for taking the election from Hillary and handing it to Trump?