cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Mueller's resignation forthcoming?

How can a guy be so tied to the major players in this façade and continue on with any credibility?

Even the NYT crew is peeved at being misled and lied to by the architects of Russia Russia Russia....could not happen to a nicer bunch, right?

At least it keeps the tick tock and ding dong crew quieted down. One can only hope.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/29/john-kass-new-clinton-revelations-rock-democratic-media-complex...

19 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Mueller's resignation forthcoming?

(How can a guy be so tied to the major players in this façade and continue on with any credibility?)

Is is interesting that Mueller's team, of Hillary supporting attorney's, leak that they will issue their first indictment, right when the heat is building on the Russia / Hillary connection.  Got to give them credit, it worked, changed the weekend news narrative away from Hillary.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

WSJ is calling for him to resign.  I don`t know enough about the whole deal, but it does sound like Mueller has a pretty wide scope with few boundaries, kind of like the only barber in town has the right to give as many mandatory haircuts as he wants with a lifetime that right.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/26/wsj-editorial-board-calls-on-robert-mueller-to-re...   

Maybe the DNC will get tangled in this game of chess, the wheels of justice move slow, but grind fine...however in the past if Clintons were involved, it didn`t work.

bruce MN
Advisor

WSJ, FOX/Hannity/Perio, Washington Times etc.

Murdoch meme/directive. 

Firing political suicide.  Probably do it anyway. I did read that the void of Judicial nominations and seats filled along with the AG Alfred E. Nueman recusal make the logistics difficult. 

And  I think i’ve read that essentially same op-ed at 20 sites if i’ve read it at one.  None with any mention of the Free Beacon commissioning of the dossier. Or any mention of the facts that the uranium deal was approved by over a dozen agencies and that it was actually with a Canadian firm  with some Russian ownership.  Not an ounce of the stuff leaves the country.  No different than Chinese owning Smithfield. Big C Capotalism.  

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Edmund, I wonder if you are blinded by your belief. Comments I have read suggest the White House knew something was coming and fired up the allegations against Clinton and Russia to 'muddy the water' so when the charges did happen it would make the impact less on there WH.

I suggest everyone should wait this out until they hear what actually is coming before jumping into or out of the fire.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Collusion and conflict of interest is always different when it involves progressives. They are above the law.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, Russia got involved after the Democrats took over the dossier, Chris Wallace made that clear this morning.

But Fox WSJ metal are establishment GOP, they'd like nothing better than Trump to be taken down over this. Its just the whole thing reeks to high heaven. Come Monday morning at the "big reveal" you guys might not still be Mueller fans.
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Comments I have read suggest the White House knew something was coming and fired up the allegations against Clinton and Russia to 'muddy the water' so when the charges did happen it would make the impact less on there WH.)

Canuck, I wonder if you are blinded by your belief.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Edmund; just passing on what I read elsewhere.

Trying to remain non committal until the evidence is known of who has been charged for what as other comments have noted the charges might be only slightly related to the investigation about Russia but come from some other illegal activity that came to light from the investigation.

bruce MN
Advisor

Obviously that reflects getting your news from inside the bubble. Facts are likely that all of the flakey and specious “Hillary News”, either reported in half context (dossier) or previously debunked (uranium) started coming out full bore in volumes (spectacularly, btw) when it became obvious that the prosecutor’s work was starting to bear fruit.