cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Mueller's resignation forthcoming?

Got what he said verbatim?

Russia wasn’t “involved” in the creation of the document. They were one, of many, subjects of the general task undertaken in developing it. Sponsorship of the work changed hands when the original funding source dropped out when it obvious that Trump had the nomination sewed up. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Yes, Dorothy, if you tap your shoes together and keep thinking that, it must be so.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/10/29/trey-gowdy-slams-democrats-robert-mueller-and-...

Trey knows the score on this one.

bruce MN
Advisor

Trey must have taken a sick day on 1-9

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

??????

From that Huffpos article:

"

The declassified version of the report, which was released Friday, concluded with high confidence that Russia was responsible for hacking the DNC and later turning over internal emails to WikiLeaks for publication. While that version lacked details on how intelligence officials came to that assessment, Democrats want an independent commission to further look into these details and issue a report on the best ways to prevent subsequent attacks.   "

Do you believe that Russia Russia Russia hacked the DNC ?

bruce MN
Advisor

Sorry. I thought you were someone else

Spoiler

Read the response text on this ever tinier phone through my ever worsening cataracts and was sure it was from 3020, based on the obvious intent to create some sort of twisted paradox.

That’s what the congressional Democrats were requesting that the committee chairs set up looking in to.  Nunes was probably still in charge then. Didn’t happen, but tons of outside looking has fairly well established it to be so.

Even way back then, before the innaugaration even.., both policy AND meme had been not to not validate the matter 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, I went to "Fox News Sunday" and you can  watch today`s episode, but you need a Hulu account.   The way I understand it the Washington Free Beacon, Steele, Fusion GPS deal started DOMESTICALLY from goodie 2 shoes establishment Republicans, then Democrats (Hillary`s campaign specifically) paid Russians for dirt on candidate Trump (after the nomination was sewed up).   This was for "opposition research", what`s bad is that a foreign power was involved.

Here is a couple day old Chris Wallace piece where he talks a little about what was talked about today.   From You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2VJ2pNmDnI 

bruce MN
Advisor

Whoa....”a foreign power”? That is what all the fuss is about.

I believe Fusion and Steele most definitely worked closely with “Russians”. Not the Russian State or government.  Huge difference. 

When I used to do a lot of business with folks in Iowa back in the day, I wasn’t selling animals to the State of Iowa. Although we did peddle a couple of pretty good ones to ISU, come to think of it 

i really like Chris Wallace. He tries to get intelligent conversations started. Hard to do in his business but he never has much luck with it. Everybody takes a hedge. But he really puts a good sort on who he uses his opportunities with and on. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The question is can "Russians" manufacture/sell information without the blessing of the Putin regime?    If you sold hogs to ISU they had to meet the required health standards set by the state of Iowa, perhaps Minnesota`s standards were the same and it is easy, however if Minnesota a outbreak of PRRS and Iowa quarantined hogs coming in, you`d have to abide by that Iowa directive. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Hey Eddie, exactly what do you think Hillary’s campaign is accused of? Did they spend money to have someone make up stuff on trump? Did they pay someone to see what they could find on trump that would help beat him? Isn’t that what don JR admitted he tried to do—find emails detrimental to Hillary from the Russians?? So I really want to know what they did!
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sorry. I thought you were someone else

do you ever answer a simple question?

you must be an absolute joy to be around.