cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Murder of Jo Cox and the Brexit

Well, I`ll be damned Smiley Surprised   you tellin` me that a bad guy made a gun?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

THAT is your takeaway ???

r3020
Senior Advisor

Guns laws didn't work did they. Guess now we need to ban the internet so the bad guys can't figure how to get a gun.

hardnox
Advisor

BTW, if specs were heavily short the pound and the market it isn't outside the realm of possibility that they could have been caught wrongfooted by the sudden shift in the narrative and hosed that bad.

I'm open to considering any and all conspiracy theories but have never quite been able to buy the MK Ultra stuff and such.

But I do take note when random events arrive at fortuitous moments. The polls were starting to get out of hand- beyond the point where the election could be stolen with plausible deniability.

I don't know enough about the alleged perp to say much at this point.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Do you say the same after a drunk driving accident ??

Throw the law out ??

r3020
Senior Advisor

Drunks drink. Ban alcohol and they will still find a way to drink. The honest law abiders won't.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Tried thta once.

Didnt work out so great

r3020
Senior Advisor

Exactly.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Look at homocide rates in Uk verses the USA and then say gun control does not work.

Those stats hold more weight than the opinion that one killing of a politician indicates everyone should be armed.

USA history shows that even with armed guards on hand politicians get shot.