cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

My God! are we gonna let those refugees in?

Aw heck we are so concerned that the refugees coning into the country and we can't be sure that there is not islamic terrorist among them.

From another perspective. We have millons of american gun owners amongst us and we are pretty damn sure that there are bad guys among them. Guys that will open fire in theaters or school buildings or kindegarden classes. 

Yep a real threat that hundreds may be killed by one or more assassins be they american or foreign jihadists. But spomehow the right don't care much about the over armed populas in the united states but they don't want to take a chance of some furriner with a blood thirsty habit.

I say let them come in and bring their firearms as well. You know darn well that america is safer when more people have guns. 

We don't need no damn rules. I might have to wait a whole week to get my AK,.

10 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: My God! are we gonna let those refugees in?

@OKdon wrote:

Aw heck we are so concerned that the refugees coning into the country and we can't be sure that there is not islamic terrorist among them.

From another perspective. We have millons of american gun owners amongst us and we are pretty damn sure that there are bad guys among them. Guys that will open fire in theaters or school buildings or kindegarden classes. 

Yep a real threat that hundreds may be killed by one or more assassins be they american or foreign jihadists. But spomehow the right don't care much about the over armed populas in the united states but they don't want to take a chance of some furriner with a blood thirsty habit.

I say let them come in and bring their firearms as well. You know darn well that america is safer when more people have guns. 

We don't need no damn rules. I might have to wait a whole week to get my AK,.

As soon as we get rid of the secret service.

Veteran Advisor

The really hilarious thing about the gun nuts is the big nra backed rep from Texas said a few days ago the Texas didn't want any refugees because it was too easy for them to get a gun!!! WHOOPS!!
Senior Contributor

That kind of moronic logic shows your desperation Kraft.  You seem to be having trouble identifying the enemy.

Senior Contributor

Are You saying american terrorists are ok? that just those foreign terrorists that are bad. Think Timothy McVeigh

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Are You saying american terrorists are ok? that just those foreign terrorists that are bad. Think Timothy McVeigh

Timothy McVeigh is dead and his organization has been distroyed. Thanks for the reminder on how terrorist should be dealt with. Do we want to allow dozens of "Mc Veighs" into the country to continue that type of terrorist reign? 

Senior Contributor

They are born and raised here our very own variety. The ones that have been armed and are certain that violence will make america better. That more guns are the solution not less.

Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

They are born and raised here our very own variety. The ones that have been armed and are certain that violence will make america better. That more guns are the solution not less.

Yeah. I agree.

Senior Contributor

Your moronic logic requires law abiding American citizens be MORE heavlily armed.  If you're ok with that, bring 'em on.

Senior Contributor

The Conservtards in Texas say they dont want refugees in their state because :

" It's too easy to get a gun "

LOL HA HA HA HA HA  OMG  Smiley Happy

OH the Ironies !!!!!!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy