cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

My favorite brainwashed lib.

This morning one of my buddies who is very very liberal said he sees farmland values going through the roof in the next decade becasue global warming is going to allow northern growers to plant two crops. For instance one in March and one in July or August. Dumb statement from an extremely smart person, this is what blind devotion to political ideology gets you. Throw out all logic and just tow the party line, the more extreme the better. Libertarian is the way to be IMHO.

8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: My favorite brainwashed lib.

You must know Snooky/Bart!!

Senior Contributor

If you want to believe it is not happening, thats fine. But to associate your jumbled beliefs with a little fact then ridicicule international science as BS, says it all.

In this country, exactly what his prediction about double cropping is happening here. Enormous oportunities exist because of it if you are prepared to have a go.  You negative righties would not a gift horse if it bit you.

Veteran Advisor

And you must be Joe BLOW!
Advisor

You think I was early with my banana grove?

Senior Contributor

Even if I was, I never have tried to be 2 different posters on here like you do. 

Senior Contributor

Do you even know what a Libertarian government is or would look like?? Try checkin' out the Libertarian government of,,,,,,,,,,, Somlia! Pack your bags pal, you'll love it there! By the way, if you have even the slightest thought that America will become Libertarian, you are sadly mistaken.

Senior Contributor

No sir GTO

I'm under no illusion, this country is gonna continue to get more liberal, and I guess we will see in 10 to 20 years where we are under the more liberal government. You libs have done a great job at winning the so called culture war, Cheers, now you own whatever comes next.

Advisor

Misery for all. Thats what comes after years of liberalism.
The country is trending toward Marxism