cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

My heart breaks for this guy

There is no way you can watch with out feeling pity. Those that claim to love him are guilty of elderly abuse. They have all abandoned him. You don't see Jill there to hold his hand. The kumdumpster is completely out of the picture. They just send him out there and let him flail.

As President Biden surveyed the damage done by the remnants of Hurricane Ida in New Jersey and New York on Tuesday, he received a briefing from New Jersey officials on the progress they've made and areas in which they need federal assistance. 

In the course of this televised discussion, President Biden found himself talking about severe weather and meteorological nomenclature and it didn't go well:

"It's all across the country, you know, the members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that uh, you know, it looks like a tornado, they don't call 'em that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country in Iowa and Nevada and I mean, it's just across the board. And uh, you know um, as I said, we're in this together." 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/09/07/joe-biden-doesnt-think-tornadoes-are-called-to...

7 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: My heart breaks for this guy

(My heart breaks for this guy)

My heart breaks for folks like our dear leader who have dementia and I would sympathize with old senile joe if they would have put him out to pasture with all his ill-gotten political grifting that he collected over 5 political decades - but he ran for President and was selected, with many people voting for this disaster so I'll save my sympathy for others and say how it is with old senile joe.

Now, senile joe says tornadoes are not called tornadoes anymore, and Nevada is in the middle of the Country; but he also says that the taliban are not terrorist anymore so it really comes down to:  joe biden is an idiot.  But you senile joe voters can't say that I didn't warn you.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

And, were there tornados in Nevada?  Where are these 'wetlands', or is he just talking about the flooding?  While all can have sympathy for his present condition (dementia), the situation is worsened based on his prior condition (moron).  And the wrath of idiocy is compounded by all who provide cover and support for him. 

Biden (and Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.)  need to take a roadtrip (no flights) from the East coast to the West coast to get a better idea of how many of us really exist, and the actual expanse covered between those coastal extremes.

Yes they should look through the itineraries of their predecessors and find out the routes they took. 

There might not have been a President since Truman or Eisenhower who could find South Dakota or Kentucky on a map if hit with a snap request. . Take that back…I bet Johnson could have  

We did have one who could change the  boundaries with a Sharpie. 

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Yeah, that Sharpie joke never gets old, trying to over-rule the weatherman.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(There might not have been a President since Truman or Eisenhower who could find South Dakota or Kentucky on a map if hit with a snap request.           We did have one who could change the  boundaries with a Sharpie.) 

Can't change a state boundary if you don't know where the State is so I guess add Trump to the list of Presidents that could find a state on a map if hit with a snap request Smiley Wink

But yea, would be funny to watch old senile joe, who changes state's locations with his words, to find Nevada on a map.....but hey, some pretty good meme's placing Nevada on a map next to Iowa, seen where Nevada now borders KS in a couple of em.

As always, mystified as to why you even bother? 

Did someone you admired or sought to emulate respond half-***** favorably to something you once said outside at recess?

No fear that he might have just been playing you?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(As always, mystified as to why you even bother?) 

Do I need to dumb it down for you there bruceQ?