cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

N. Korea Launches Ballistic Missile

North Korea just launched a ballistic missile, capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. 

I wonder what 'our' sissy-in-chief is doing about it?

The_Thrill_Is_Gone.jpg

22 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: N. Korea Launches Ballistic Missile

NUKE'EM!!  Send milligan's raiders in with their assault rifles and clean them out.  The govt wouldn't even have to pay them 'cause they're real 'Markin paytriuts!!!!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

I would work with China and let them handle it...they wont let that little chit get China tied up in a ---- measuring contest...I suppose you think we should violate the Geneva Convention and turn them to cannon fodder...schmuck!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Ya' that's the spirit, said the moron, sitting behind a desk, with no worry about having to face the carnage of a war!

Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Ya' that's the spirit, said the moron, sitting behind a desk, with no worry about having to face the carnage of a war!

So, you are sitting behind a desk. Erm, .... Okay. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

No, as a matter of fact, I am not sittting behind a desk, and I have nor would I have an inclination to send anyone to war ever again. I'll leave that up to your warmongering pinheaded politians!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

How many of such missles Has the USA launched over the last 5 decades? I don't recall asking North Korea's permission.

Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

How many of such missles Has the USA launched over the last 5 decades? I don't recall asking North Korea's permission.

image.jpeg

Quote from CNN:

U.S. National Security Adviser Susan Rice said, "North Korea's launch using ballistic missile technology, following so closely after its January 6 nuclear test, represents yet another destabilizing and provocative action and is a flagrant violation of multiple United Nations Security Council resolutions."

bruce MN
Advisor

The only way that NK could pose any threat to the rest of the world would be if some stupid neocon advised world leader (Rubio? Cruz?) were to provoke it.  

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Maybe he'll CRY!!!  That'll show them bad bad North Koreans.