cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

N. Korea spits and sputters Craigo

....now YOU would look for a kneejerk reaction to this... and you wonder WHAT the Pres. would do in this most grave of situations(sarcasm there) meaning that you wont be satisfied unless a reaction is immediate without thinking...looks like sattelite is no more than an empty beer can floating around in space not knowing which way is up...always better to analyze situation rather than blow your top and react with emotion....right Gilligan?

I know he wont reply because he is much like another fella that was full of bluster but couldnt ever back his stuff up except to quote other batcrap crazy sources(the common laydown is that they say they put me on ignore...a feature Craigo uses to hide his cop outs)....if I had a Captains hat I would smack ya in the head Gilligan...LMAO!!!

6 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Mutterings From Mega Moron

UNIranch unbelievably wrote: (can you believe this moron can write???)

.......looks like sattelite is no more than an empty beer can floating around in space not knowing which way is up...

Can you folks believe this Luddite can even use a keyboard ?  A "beer can floating around in space?  This satellite is on a polar to polar orbit, which means it flies over the entire Earth twice each day. It could be a spy satellite, or it could contain an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) weapon. 

If it is the latter, it can lay in wait indefinitely, to be exploded on demand, and render every electrical device  under, and out to 1800 miles from dead center useless. 

The only devices left working would be those protected by a Faraday Cage. (Preppers have those)

The Sissy-In-Chief hasn't got any plan to deal with this, however, NORAD is following it, and you can too:

http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39026

UNIbraincell, if you haven't caught on, everyone is laughing at you, including me!

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: Defense tops agree with me

....Gilligan you are so much fun....this thing is flopping around out of control and deemed useless to perform any function...go ahead and watch it....its space junk....please proceed Gilligan...LMAO!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re:PROOF?

@UNIranch wrote:

...blah, blah, blah, blah .....

Where is your proof? (This will be fun)

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:PROOF?

With all your fine computer skills, Craigo, you could have saved yourself the embarrassing question of, PROOF? It's all over Google, proof, Craigo, proof!

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: N. Korea spits and sputters Craigo

It could have been "pandalerium". (Hat tip to Jeff Foxworthy): http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56b93be0e4b08069c7a88fa4
UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Re: Re:PROOF?

...Gilligan the Skipper is gonna smack ya for this willful ignorance you are displaying...this space junk is the same as the 2012 space junk they put into orbit...the only danger it poses is if it collides with a REAL satelite...you see Gilligan its one thing to put a object into orbit but it is a HUUUUGE deal to arm it and have targeting technology baked into the cake....they have proved to fall short(PUN INTENDED)on all occasions...but Im sure if you keep rootin' for them maybe they can get er done...real leaders dont go off half cocked and run around waving their arms histerically like you wingers...you guys have been complaining about Obama succeding from behind for 7 yrs now and I doubt youll stop now....WILLFUL IGNORANCE ON FULL DISPLAY....no amount of proof will satisfy a person who doesnt want to understand...SMACK!!!!GILLIGAAAAAN!...go check with the Professor maybe he can crack your coconut open and fix whats up in there for ya!!!LMAO!