cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

NBC lied again

And Ze Jen complains about zero hedge.

An NBC medical expert who was brought on air nearly a dozen times to detail his struggle with COVID-19 never had the virus, he revealed this week.

After believing he had the coronavirus in spite of getting negative tests, virologist and NBC News science contributor Dr. Joseph Fair tweeted Tuesday that he had tested negative for the antibodies and that the illness that hospitalized him in May “remains an undiagnosed mystery.” Steve Krakauer reported on the developments for his Fourth Watch newsletter.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/wow-nbc-guest-doctor-suffering-coronavirus-hospital-tv-inte...

15 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: NBC lied again

There should be a law that when a "trusted media" is busted like that, they must spend MORE hours apologizing for the mistake/lie than what they did reporting the original lie.  That would slow `em down.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How about you?  I’ve seen no apology from you, for your “It’s just the damn flu!” postings.   Talk about fake news.   Who cost more lives - the NBC reporter, or you BA?  He said he had it - probably had something, but there was no testing yet.  You condem him, but your posting was far, far more damaging to America for its content - and still is.   You, Trump, and your cult ARE RESPONSIBLE for thousands of deaths.  You were really good at assigning “conspiracy” deaths to Hillary, but now won’t accept the reality of the deaths you guys are responsible for.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

rawhide
Advisor

Are you a real person or a robo-poster?  Same crap over and over Jennifer.  I've got an 8 year old grand daughter that whines like you... God I hope she grows outta that.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Gosh BA, I’m impressed that somebody thinks you have a following equal to a national network. 

Keep up the good work. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yeah, I`m just a farmer with opinions that I probably express too often, tempting those of differing opinions to change my mind.  I don`t claim to be a journalist  Smiley Happy

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Ya - keep posting sheet for your cult to feed on BA.    They only like the fresh sh - -  that you spread on here - the truth is too bitter for them to swallow.....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I was born 100 years too late and 1,000 miles too far east..well I`ve been saying that 30 years now, I better amend that to, I should of been born 130 years ago  Smiley Happy   But I tend to answer questions as your great grandfather would`ve, had he rode with Teddy Roosevelt. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Who cost more lives........well Andrew Cuomo for sending sick patients into the nursing homes and the fake stream media for their out right lies about the effectiveness of HQC.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

A BS answer BA - sorry you weren’t born a hundred years ago.  But you weren’t.   You still are responsible for the the rules of society the way the are, not as you wish them to be.

My guess, is if you had the chance to go back 100 years, you wouldn’t find it so great. 

I can see you back a hundred years though.  The character I see you as, would be Mad Dog Tannin, from the third Back To The Future movie trilogy.  That’s who I see you as, with flies buzzing around him, every time there’s a shot of him.

And a person like you, I personally would have a hard time, letting them keep a gun.  How long before you crack, and start role playing the John Wayne figure you think you are?

You and Millie and 3020, together saving America.....

Jen