cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: NBC lied again

You guys bring the same BS everyday - why are you surprised that I am challenging it?  Everyday.....enjoy!!!!!

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Nbc ABC CBS nyt WaPo, none of them have come clean about the endless series of lies they pushed about rX3.  They've hardly covered the story at all as the facts of the matter came out.

How many of them have said "all these people on our news shows saying they had seen all the proof of Rx3, well we just found out that Adam schiff had been hiding their testimony under oath saying the exact opposite.  Until these people explain their deceipt they will not be on our shows".

The msm are propaganda outlets, I would trust anything from them.   It's funny when some idiot says so and so is biased, then posts a nyt story.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Nbc ABC CBS nyt WaPo, none of them have come clean about the endless series of lies they pushed about rX3.  They've hardly covered the story at all as the facts of the matter came out.

How many of them have said "all these people on our news shows saying they had seen all the proof of Rx3, well we just found out that Adam schiff had been hiding their testimony under oath saying the exact opposite.  Until these people explain their deceipt they will not be on our shows".

The msm are propaganda outlets, I would trust anything from them.   It's funny when some idiot says so and so is biased, then posts a nyt story.

Becomes:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

The msm, I would trust anything from them.   

So would I Sam - so would I!!!

See how easy it is - Sam said it!!!!   Right there - his words.....I can play your little game too.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Becomes:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

The msm, I would trust anything from them.   

So would I Sam - so would I!!!

See how easy it is - Sam said it!!!!   Right there - his words.....I can play your little game too.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

If you can forgive my editing I'll forgive your idiocy.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The thing is - I know what you meant.  But this was such a perfect example of how things are taken out of context, and become the complete opposite of what was intended. 

Without doing the digging to see what the actual quote was, it’s really difficult now to believe anything.  Where’s it all going to end?  Who knows.  But it’s going to generate a lot of hate along the way, as little slips are exaggerated, and used for propaganda purposes.  

My next comment, was going to be along the lines of “a freudien slip like that, really reveals the inner thoughts of a person”.

I know what you meant.  I make slips too - and you guys love to jump on them.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

They still give schiff air time.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>