cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

NBC poll, majority want Republican controlled House/Senate

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/buchanan-obama-country-fire/2014/08/23/id/590498/?promo_code=125BD...

As Pat says though, with Republicans in charge Obama will pound the "do nothing congress" for things going to hell like FDR did.  Also a Republican victory this fall could make 2016 tougher.....Well, I got news for them, WE EITHER WIN BIG THIS FALL OR THIS COUNTRY IS DONE...there will be no 2016.  Our last chance was 2012...but 2014 is REALLY our last chance...no kidding this time we need Branstad, Steve King, Joni Ernst and a real Democrat shellacking.  Or start learning Karl Marx.

8 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: NBC poll, majority want Republican controlled House/Senate

Comrade. Karl wouldn't have nuts like you in his regime. Seriously though, you are a little over the top with your prophecies of doom and gloom. Two years is not that far away and then I will tell you I told you so. In the meantime, there are other sites where you can post ratbaggery and no one cares. You are dumbing us all down to lower than a snakes ass.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Obama and his pals will launch a terror attack on Nov 4th and there will be no election this fall.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

YOU ARE BOTH RAVING LUNATICS. LOST THE PLOT. BARKING MAD. TAKE YOUR PICK.

I UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION IS BUILDING BEFORE THE 2016 DEFEAT BUT THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO DROP YOUR BUNDLES.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

One thing that Barry has accomplished, is to turn back the clock on race relations to 1960, with riots and looting, etc.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-arrest-32-in-riots-over-killing-of-black-teen-in-missouri

I doubt that this was intended, but rather is a blowback from what it took to appeal to the black underclass...the idea of working for a better next generation didn't resonate with the meme generation

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I will admit that the democrats running against those BA mentioned all SUCK.

Still, I will vote for a pig before I vote for the Devil, if only more sane would do the same.

But BA will have " issues " no matter what happens and that is My prediction of 2014 and 2016. Bank On it.  Smiley Happy

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes Baa Bwa and then 2016 will be the Really REALLY last chance! Then you will have to leave the country!!
OKdon
Senior Contributor

You need psychological treatment!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I told you they were mad.