cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

NFL Playoffs

Chalking out.  Top 2 seeds and 2 most prolific offenses in each Conference still alive.

Should be fun.

Then throw in the extra incentive that each of these teams has, knowing that they are very likely each 2 wins away from free BUrger King-Brazilian- and other fast food at The White House  just like Clemson football team got and it should be a finish for the ages.

7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs

(Then throw in the extra incentive that each of these teams has, knowing that they are very likely each 2 wins away from free Burger King-Brazilian- and other fast food at The White House  just like Clemson football team got and it should be a finish for the ages.)

Pretty awesome outing for the champs getting to visit President Trump and the White House; only you and PETA are unhappy.

Senior Contributor

My bad, it was also sexist, well at least according to the SNN Smiley LOL

Veteran Advisor

Of course, trump fed them his favorite food dnd I’m sure they loved it.
Senior Advisor

The really funny part is the wapo need to fact check.

Advisor

Fact checking....Bruce.....don't spin your head too much, but what did Obama serve the college championship football teams during his tenure? Or any other president, for that matter?

Trump knows that a big meal is a key to a reception....smart guy for being so dumb, eh? 

NFL playoffs....Vikings played all of the four remaining teams pretty tough, but lost to all four. Guess Cousins wasn't worth the $85 million contract.

Senior Contributor

the food was gone in an hour. I guess it was good enough for them.....I am sure that if Bruce was invited it would be a full State Diner.

Senior Advisor

Can you imagine the uproar had there been some fried chicken served.